Discussion Pokemon Phantom Forces 3 Card Packs at Dollar Tree

Hi guys im new and signed up here after looking up the 3 card packs. Theres a youtube video from derium pokemon youtube channel. They open roughly 1200 packs.

They have been very lucky in there pulls. EXs, full picture cards. Just about eberything. They breakdown the pulls at the end of the video to give you an idea of odds and if its worth it.

Hi guys im new and signed up here after looking up the 3 card packs. Theres a youtube video from derium pokemon youtube channel. They open roughly 1200 packs.

They have been very lucky in there pulls. EXs, full picture cards. Just about eberything. They breakdown the pulls at the end of the video to give you an idea of odds and if its worth it.

woah 1200?? hope they didnt spend that much plus Tax on them....

I think they did spend that much. They are a fairly popular ccg shop. They mentioned aquiring them from different shops.
I wouldn't be surprised. They're kinda like ThePokeCapital in that they open packs for the enjoyment of YouTube and then sell the singles in their store.

Best I ever pulled a Mega Amphoros EX Full art which was worth 25$ at the time :)
Wow.Just last week I went to my local dollar tree and bought 8 Sun and Moon Packs,pulled a full art DecidueyeGX from one of them AND 2 rare reverse holos from other ones.Overall It was pretty good,though the Decidueye is only worth about 6-8 dollars right now.

The pull rates are really low for these....a month or so ago I bought 35 of the Furious Fists packs from my local Dollar Tree and got 1 Holo Rare. Absolutely zero EX's.

They are also supposedly very easy to weigh so if you don't get to a "fresh" box you may be out of luck (I know I was!)

Honestly I don't think they are worth the money, even if it is a new box; from all of the openings I have viewed on YouTube the pull rate is maybe 1-3 EX's per 100 packs. Occasionally you might get extremely lucky and pull a FA.

You are better off buying 3-Pack blisters or Tins if you want to open packs (or of course a regular booster box).

Back