Pokemon Origins Dub Now Available on Official Site

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
http://www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/pokemon-episodes/

Well, three of four parts at least. :X No telling how long they'll be up for, at least from what I see.

Heh, the Blue/Green thing actually ended up making one amusing change with the dub:

2po5cav.png

Is there a Legitimate and 100% legal way to download these so i can watch offline or will there be a DVD release?

The article about Pokémon Origins on pokémon.com only mentions Pokémon TV (their online streaming service) and the Pokémon TV mobile app, which I assume is only online watching as well. It's likely that this is just a "debut" and it will show on TV or be released on DVD at some point, but as far as I know (or can find out), any other releases aside from Pokémon TV haven't been announced yet.

Yeah, quite a shame that it was only up for such a short period of time. Hopefully it'll be shown on TV or released on DVD at some point, as well.

Artemis said:
Yeah, quite a shame that it was only up for such a short period of time. Hopefully it'll be shown on TV or released on DVD at some point, as well.

Wait the episodes are gone already? ;_; I only got to watch the first two...

Yeah, the Pokémon.com news article says they'll only be available through December 2nd, though some other site might have them available as well.

Artemis said:
Yeah, the Pokémon.com news article says they'll only be available through December 2nd, though some other site might have them available as well.

I'm sure it's not too hard to find them online somewhere...

Back