Writing Pokemon Nightshade: Birth of a Master (Advertisement)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how does this new story sound?

• 1 (Blows Mankey Chunks)

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 10 (Hotter than Charizard!)

• Total voters

Max Shade IV

Pokémon Collector
493 different species
Over 4000000000 different Spina
28 different Unown
17 different Arceus
4 different Deoxys
4 different Castform
3 different Burmys
3 different Wormadams
2 different Shellos
2 Different Gastradons
1 Shiny Form of each
=8000001078 different (forms of) Pokemon
The surface has been scratched

They call the legendaries everything from Gods to dieties to protectors.  But, what the people of the world didnt know was the true intentions of these Pokemon, and, they will learn, that the NPZ was right all along.

Max is gone, and his pokemon are left with Jay, even Lizardon and Mew.

Shadow's premonitions are becoming clearer, and she's having them awake, and they all lead to one thing: destruction.

The PMC falls, and Abad and James set out on their own.

Ricky and Jason set out to find Max in a world of chaos

Rich and J.C. Spade will take on the world.

A man named Nightshade will appear to help save the world.

Mewtwo is the only legend that can be trusted.

Alliences will be formed.

The legends people fought so hard to protect will try to destroy them

Eight trainers will permanately etch their names into the immortal stone slab of history.

And one trainer will be named the worlds first ever:

POKEMON MASTER

This is just a small ad for my new story, the squel to Pokemon Max's Story: the PMC Vs. the LPC.

this thread is for any fans of mine to talk about it, and what might be in it.

Aqua Enigma said:
Hmmm...
What was the thing that NPZ said was right?

well, the NPZ, short for No Pokemon Zone, believes all pokemon are evil, and the legendaries are the worst of them all. if you read my last story, you find out about a war the trainers of the world fought with them, as well as their antics during MAx, Shadow, and jay's adventure....so, think about what NPZ stands for....and think about what they could possibly be right about that a trainer like MAx, Shadow, Jay, Abad, James, Jason,or Ricky would never want to admit to

This sounds interesting. My question is (since Max is gone), will there be a main character and who will it be? I'm also think it is interesting that Max left his pokemon with Jay of all people.

Nercinator said:
This sounds interesting.  My question is (since Max is gone), will there be a main character and who will it be?  I'm also think it is interesting that Max left his pokemon with Jay of all people.

well, by this point, Max and Jay have known each other for years...but, they wont be yours. you just take care of them, and its only max's main team. other guys Max has used, such as his Espeon or Manectric stay with Oak. Jay will be caring for Charizard, Furret, Nidoking, Feraligatr, Aggron, and Sceptile.

Rickraptor77 said:
cool, so rick's back.. and soo iz the LPC??? or NPZ...which is which???

i am not releasing any info. take what you can from the first post...and start postin about it! you never know...if someone thinks something might happen, you should post it! i might just like the idea enough to put it in!

Aqua Enigma said:
So we are finding you???

That's COOL! Lol when will you start the story?

that info i will release!

this story of epic proportions will begin when MPM has done something he has never done before!!!!!!!

drum roll please!

when i finish the story i'm working on!

yep! when PMC vs. LPC is done, this one will come right out in its own thread

Back