Pokemon Pokemon Name Origins

tommykai0210

Aspiring Trainer
Các hình thức vay vốn tiền ngân hàng mua nhà

Bạn đang có ý định mua mới cho mình một căn hộ hoặc một ngôi nhà để tổ ấm của mình được tiện nghi và đầy đủ hơn, nhưng mức thu nhập hiện tai vẫn không cho phép bạn thực hiện điều này và một biện pháp tốt nhất hiện nay đó là vay vốn tiền ngân hàng mua nhà. Cùng vay tiền nhanh online 24h tìm hiểu bài viết dưới đây để có thể biết rõ hơn về các hình thức vay vốn tiền ngân hàng mua nhà hiện nay nhé!

Vay tiền trả góp ngân hàng mua nhà với lãi suất tính theo dư nợ giảm dần

6fEEkRP.jpg

Vay tiền ngân hàng mua nhà mức lãi suất tính theo dư nợ giảm dần

Đây là hình thức mà hàng tháng số tiền gốc mà người vay phải trả là như nhau cố định. Cùng với đó, mức lãi suất mà người đi vay phải thanh toán được tính dựa trên số tiền thực tế mà khách hàng còn nợ. Điều này đồng nghĩa với việc là số tiền lãi mỗi tháng của người vay có thể sẽ giảm dần theo dư nợ và theo thời gian của khách hàng. Tuy nhiên, lãi suất vay của hình thức này lại thường hay bị biến đổi. Chúng có thể tăng hay giảm bởi thị trường hoặc dựa trên sự thỏa thuận giữa hai bên cho vay và bên vay

Vay vốn ngân hàng mua nhà với mức lãi suất tính theo dư nợ ban đầu

Khi quý khách hàng lựa chọn hình thức Vay tiền nhanh, vay tiền nhanh online, dịch vụ vay tiền nhanh ngân hàng mua nhà này, bạn sẽ được mức lãi suất cố định trong suốt thời gian vay vốn. Việc này có nghĩa là mỗi tháng người đi vay sẽ trả cho ngân hàng một khoản tiền gốc cũng như khoản tiền lãi cố định. Mức lãi suất vay và tiền gốc mỗi tháng sẽ do người đi vay và bên cho vay thỏa thuận và thống nhất.

M34IAtw.jpg

Vay tiền trả góp mua nhà với lãi suất tính theo dư nợ ban đầu

Bên cạnh đó người vay cần chú ý một số điều khi tham gia vay vốn ngân hàng mua nhà, chẳng hạn như việc tìm kiếm cho mình một ngân hàng uy tín và chất lượng để hưởng những chương trình hấp dẫn cùng với mức lãi suất linh hoạt nhất. Các khách hàng nên so sánh thời hạn cũng như mức lãi suất giữa các ngân hàng để đưa ra các quyết định tốt nhất cho mình. Mọi thông tin chi tiết các quý khách hàng có thể truy câp vào: https://forums.asp.net/members/vaynhanhonline24h.aspx. Còn chần chừ gì nữa mà không đến ngay ngân hàng mà bạn cho rằng mình đủ uy tín và tin cậy để sở hữu cho mình một khoản tiền vay mong muốn để biến ngôi nhà mơ ước của mình trở thành sự thật.

Last edited:
The vast majority of Pokémon names are just portmanteaus of two important aspects of their design (a portmanteau being combining two other words to make a new one). For example, doduo is dodo + duo, and dodrio is dodo + trio, because the first has two heads, and the second third. This is the naming convention that encompasses almost all Pokémon, though it's become more prevalent. If you look at Gen I and II, there are some more interesting names, such as the pseudo-onomatopoeia of Koffing and Weezing, and also some names which are literally just what the Pokémon is (Ponyta, Seel, Krabby) which are just descriptors more than anything else.

By far, though, the most interesting names in the series are the names of the Red/Blue Beta, though. Naturally these aren't the names that were gone with in the end, but it provides a lot of insight into the design of certain Pokémon, as well as just being humorous in some way. Examples of some interesting names are Tangela used to be Meduza, which is interesting because its design isn't especially reminiscent of Medusa (to me, at least) but clearly that's where a lot of inspiration was taken from. Koffing and Weezing's beta names also used to be Ny and La, in reference to New York and Los Angeles and the air pollution there. But most of the beta names are interesting in their simplicity -- Doduo is literally just "Dodo", Cubone is Orphon and Marowak Guardian, Paras is Parasyte and Vulpix Foxfire. The most bizarre names, though, are Jigglypuff is called Pudding, and Wigglytuff Custard. Imagine a world where those remained their names.

By far, though, the most interesting names in the series are the names of the Red/Blue Beta, though. Naturally these aren't the names that were gone with in the end, but it provides a lot of insight into the design of certain Pokémon, as well as just being humorous in some way. Examples of some interesting names are Tangela used to be Meduza, which is interesting because its design isn't especially reminiscent of Medusa (to me, at least) but clearly that's where a lot of inspiration was taken from.

I love these name origins a lot more than those that just come from portmanteaus, but I typically see them more from the Japanese names of Pokémon. In fact, one of my favourite Japanese names for Pokémon is Celesteela. Its Japanese name is "Tekkaguya", which is derived from "Tekka", meaning steel, and "Kaguya", as in Princess Kaguya from The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, a story from Japanese folklore. I think Pokémon are given a lot more clever names in Japan, but the names don't really work well in English, as the reference to Princess Kaguya would be lost on western players. The localization team (or I assume it to be the localization team) seems to be giving them the portmanteau-based names, which while they're not something I dislike, come across feeling pretty bland in comparison.

I don't know why it took so long, but I only realized within the past few years that Raticate's name comes from eradicate (to destroy) and Crobat's from acrobat. I think I was trying to come up with names for potential evolutions when I figured them out.

Omanyte is ammonite (an ancient spiral-shelled squid) with the vowel sounds swapped

Togetic is a mistranslation of Togechick (spiky + chick)

Yanma is Japanese for big dragonfly

Ho-Oh comes from the Japanese name of the Chinese phoenix, Ho-o

Relicanth is a combination of relic and coelacanth (a large fish once thought to be extinct)

Purrloin is a pun on purloin (to steal)

Volcarona is a combination of volcano (referring to its Fire typing) and corona (the halo around the sun)

Drampa is a combination of dragon and grandpa

Last edited:
Back