Pokemon League in Rohnert Park, CA

TCGDeoxys

I'm made of DNA, just like you are!
Hello. In this thread, I am reporting my experience at Baseball Cards and Memorabilia. The address for the store is 5681 Redwood Dr, Rohnert Park, CA 94928. Every Saturday, they have a league tournament. The signups begin at 2:30PM and the tournaments start at 3:00PM. The fee is 5-6 dollars. There are three rounds and each round is best 2 out of 3 battles. I used a random deck because I was used to expanded, not standard.

Round 1 vs VirGen(Loss)
Now, this was quick one. The kid I was playing kept getting Virizion out and I could not burn his Pokemon, which is what my deck specializes in. He constantly got my powerful Pokemon out before I could power them via Genesects Red Signal.

Round 2 vs Mega Aggron(Loss)
In this round, my opponent won the first battle, and I nearly won the next one. In the first round, he got lucky and got Mega Aggron instantly and devastated all my Pokemon. In the second battle, we both only needed one prize card taken, but he got lucky and top decked an energy and defeated my Pyroar.

Round 3 vs Plasma Lugia(Win)
I surprisingly won this match. My deck runs a single Pyroar, and the guy I was playing only used basics. In the first game, I randomly got Pyroar and defeated all his Pokemon. In the second game, I got a litleo, a Pyroar, and a Hitmonlee in my first draw and beat him.

Despite me doing bad, I had a great time. You should come if you live near Rohnert Park, CA. If you win all three rounds, you get like 5-6 packs. If you win 2 rounds and lose 1, you get like 3 packs. If you win one and lose 2, you get nothing. If you win one, lose one, and get a draw, you get 1 pack. Sometimes if there is an odd number of people, you get a "bye" where you have no game and get a free win.

Back