Wi-Fi Trades Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

Shiny Togipi and Shiny Beldum for them

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :)

What's the Nature and IVs for your Arceus?

does it matter?

what is Shiny Mesprit UT nature
i have 2 eneis i can trade
1. 10 anniv Modest
2. Naughty Ev trained

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT:

I have Ledyba, Spinarak, Taillow, Whismur and Seviper. I am interested in Shiny Dratini, Shiny Azelf, Shiny Snorunt, Shiny Trapinch, Shiny Ralts (If Male), and Shiny Lapras. What are the natures?

Zac: nature is Sassy
Savior_Star: OK

Hmmm...
How about shiny Mightyena, shiny Oddish, shiny Tentacool, shiny Weezing, and a Lv100 Adamant Rayquaza for the Arceus? None of my pokemon are ev trained or UT though.

Ofc, if you decline, what do you want for the Arceus?

OK when can you trade?

CMT for the if legit Shiny Lapras.

sorry I don't see anything I want

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :) Can Breed Poke

You wanted shiny aerodactyl, I want the nature, IVs, EVs, and moves of these:

Space C Deoxys
10 Aniv Raikou
10 Aniv Celebi UT
NJ Jirachi LV 44
Movie Arceus Legit

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :) Can Breed Poke

i have a level 100 latios i am willing to trade for a movie arceus!

I can get all legendaries ;)
What you offer?

Akira:they are
Space C Deoxys:Impish,Cosmic Power-Recover-Hyper Beam-Psycho Boost
10 Aniv Raikou:Hardy,Quick Attack-Spark-Crunch-Reflect
10 Aniv Celebi:Gentle,Baton Pass-Perish Song-Future Sight-Ancient Power
NJ Jirachi LV 44:Rash,Wish-Psychic-Zen Headbutt-Draco Metoer
Movie Arceus only wil trade if you gave me at least 3 pokemon
I didn't have time to tell you the EV's or IV's sorry

shadowblade:I will trade if you give one more pokemon one I want though

Panfu ROX :p: sorry I don't see any thing

Krystal Cleer:yeah when can you trade

Shiny Spiritomb UT
Shiny Trapinch UT
Shiny Absol Lv 25
Shiny Starly UT
Shiny Larvitar UT
Shiny Dratini UT
Shiny Heracross UT
Movie Arceus
What are their natures

Just to let you guys know,
I am trading Octisnow for his/her Movie Arceus today.
@Octisnow: why not take Arceus off the list? People are just going to spam up this thread asking for it.

Krystal Cleer: I can clone so more than one person can get it
Zac:The Natures are
Shiny Spiritomb:Hasty
Shiny Trapinch:Modest
Shiny Absol:Timid
Shiny Starly:Modest
Shiny Larvitar:Serious
Shiny Dratini:Adamant
Shiny Heracross:Naughty
Movie Arceus I don't trade unless I get at least three pokemon.

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :) Wanted Breed P

i like
Shiny Dratini:Adamant
Shiny Trapinch:Modest

RE: Pokemon I'm willing to trade: 65 Shinys and more coming: now updated: ALL LEGIT: Movie Arceus!!!! :) Wanted Breed P

Alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back