Pokemon Ice Version

silazu

Bleh...
What I mean by the out lines is the out side of the sprite. Like on feraligatr where the shadows aren't strong his out line is navy bluish but on darker area's his out line is not black but grey. Another example is if you look at feraligatr's red spikes on it's back, you notice that it's out line is brick red. It looks like sealcus's peach color is similar to
Spr_b_5b_052.png
see how it's out lines are brown in color. I'm sorry I'm not the best at explaining things, and I hope you don't think I'm bashing you or anything because that is not my intention.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I have been adding more events into the game and they have been working fine. The destination in the bag where the item goes works perfectly as well. Though, bug(s) have been found when the player finds an item. I am trying to fix this problem. If the bug(s) get fixed I should be able to finish all the events tomorrow.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
You don't happen to be still hiring do you? Because I can add some names to the list and make some more fakemon, with names.Only if you need it.

If you don't that's okay, I have a lot of spare time.

patrick329

It's Kyogre! What can I say?
@IceArceus
I will try to post pictures of the Fakemon that I drew today. Also, just as a note, you put my name as Patrick326 at the front page, not Patrick329 :)

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
@AnimeUSA: We're still hiring. You can help out if you want.

@patrick329: Oops, sorry. I was dozing off and forgot it was 329. I will make the changes.

----
All the events will be finished today. Tomorrow I will be finishing up the interiors of some houses and caves for the demo.

silazu

Bleh...
@Ice Arceus could you put me on the front page as well? Also, I'll upload the other over world sprites either later on tonight or tomorrow morning because I have to go some where, I'm sorry for taking so long with these.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Great! When do you want me to post some names or...whatever you want.

I can also do banners and other fakemon and character designs.Okay. I can draw. How is that?

AAANND moves.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
@AnimeUSA: You seem to be very talented. Can you show some examples of your work, if you have any?

patrick329

It's Kyogre! What can I say?
I won't be able to respond to questions tomorrow because I'll be out aal day, but I will read all of the posts to stay updated when I get back,

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
@patrick329: All right.

I am currently trying to finish all the events. Tomorrow, I will try to get some interiors completed for the demo. After that I will be checking for any bugs that might show up.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Well, I can draw and do banners. I'm 12, so if my fakemon work will mean anything to you then ok. I'll try to upload something recently scanned.
*opens up Tinypic*
I'll show you a banner and some cover art from a manga I'm working on. I can draw Pokemanz pretty well too, so...yeah. Whatever you need.

Vulpix-core

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
I don't have any scanned and my scanner is loud and slow and I can't use it right now anyway. And the only pokemon drawing i have is from last year. Really sorry. Really.

This and the banner is all I could find that was current. And the banner is my first banner in Photoshop, I'm still getting used to it.
Manga cover (Scanned and recolored)
http://i52.tinypic.com/fkm8fo.jpg
I'm so sorry I couldn't get any fakemon. I have a whole binder full actually, but my friends drew them and I plan to add to it, but i'm not going to put them on the Internet for project security purposes. It's for something else me and my friends are working on. I don't want it released. But I am truly sorry.

But i can draw fakemon. I can just draw pretty much anything but hands, feet and shoes. And legs are annoying. And that was a pretty quick scetch to begin with and I really think it's just..OK. But, if I spend more time on things, I tend to rush, I'll get better results. And if you think it's bad that's okay.
I should shut up now.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
@adan15: Even I don't know the answer to that question. It honestly, really depends on how fast things go.

@AnimeUSA: Thanks.

adan15

Shiny Hunter
Ok thanks this still might be a question you dont know the answer to but will it be done before the end of the year