Pokemon Ice Version

@Full Moon: Wow thats really nice. I will keep that one. I will think of a name for that Pokemon or you can just pick the name. The Pokemon you drew is perfect as it is. Is it possible for you to draw the starters for the game?

@Computerhero: Cool story-line.

Sure Ill draw the starters, but I have no ideas for starters. Please give me ideas and I should be good.

This is just to kind of match my storyline idea grass bird, water fish, and fire cat.
Names maybe being blawin, seter, lavion

The starters should be Water/Fire/Grass types. The water type Pokemon should have four legs kinda like the fakemons that ArceusTrainer had shown in the previous posts. The rest is up to you. :)

See, thats where im stuck. When I get an idea like animal or thing its easier. Any ideas of what to base the starters on?

You can base the water type on like a dog or something. Fire type I would say a pre-evolved dragon kinda like Charmander and Cyndaquil. Grass type I would say would be like Zoroark.

Hmm....Im already hatching up ideas of the water dog....gonna struggle a bit with Grass and Fire though :/

Yeah sorry I couldn't help much with the fire or grass much. Though you can try your best and make up any ideas for the Fire or Grass.

EDIT: Added a fakemon list to the front page. Thanks goes to Full Moon for the fakemon.

Water starter?
WaterStarter.png

The fire-type fakemon you have made was great. I don't think that the artwork of the water-type is bad at all. I actually really like it, but for me it seems kinda girly.

@Full Moon: Awesome Pokemon (the first one)!! The second one is cool too! That could be a little devil species Pokemon. ;D And about the starters it could be a torch or something and a something like flygon fused with Tsutaaja.

Hi I just noticed this thread and I thought I might have some ideas.

You need a name for the girl and boy characters, right? I was thinking something like Connor and Bella or something like that.

@ComputerHero
I like the Team Nature idea, but maybe we could tweak a few things. Maybe, change the name to Team Terra. And the leaders should have more abstract names than Tree and Cloud. Maybe something like:

1. Chloro (Chlorophyll)
2. Eva (Evaporation)
3. Hydrus/Aquas/Marines (Water)
4. Peak/Everest

and the big boss could be Solar

I dunno. Just some ideas.

Here are some ideas for the starters, to.

The Fire type Fakemon earlier was good, and maybe you could make that as your fire starter. I have noticed that most of the Grass type starters in the other games are slow and have a high HP and DEF, so I though t about real life things that are slow, and maybe you could make the grass type starter some sort of sloth. (Wait, that's slaking. *bangs head on wall*)
Screw that. Maybe you could do something like a really slow or really big animal; something that looks like it could take a few hits and dish out some damage. I suggest a rhino or elephant
Water type starters usually can walk on land. (e.g. Blastoise is a turtle, Feraligatr is an Alligator/Crocodile, Smapert is a mudskipper, Empoleon is a poenguin) so I started thinking about some animals that can live in he water and on land. I came up with a frog. (Wait, that's Politoed *bangs head on wall again* *gets a headache*)
Okay, maybe you could do a polar bear. Or a tripod fish. I dunno. Choices are so limited these days. Maybe a sea snkae or an eel would do.

I'm not the most creative person there is out there.:p

Here is a list with Pokemon of my imaganation (names to help)

672: Hikezom
673: Zomplom
674: Leafplum
675: Lavior (As said someone before)
676: Farelav
677: Blastolav
680: *Snakwome [Normal]
679: *Unrow [Phichic] (Eye Pokemon)
680: *Unlow [Phichic] (Evolves from Unrow) (Brain Pokemon)
681: Wormeack [bug]
682: Seameack [water]
683: Realmeack [bug/flying]
*Here they are:
FM3.png

FM1.png

FM2.png

@heyboy963: I really like your idea. I might use some of it in the game.
@Zekrom: I like the list of the Pokemon. Also thanks for posting some art for the fakemon as well.

@ Zekrom: Hey I like the list, But Unrlo and Unkro sounds too much like Unown and they all have one eye. I also think that Snakawom can use a differrent design (same with Unrlo and Unkro). Id be more than happy to help though.

@Zekrom: Yeah it does kinda sound like Unown. Also I probably won't be putting all the Pokemon in the game. I need to see some art of the Pokemon before I add it to the front post.

Back