News 'Pokemon: I Choose You!' Movie 20 Summary!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Water Pokémon Master, Jul 6, 2017.

1. professor layton Aspiring Trainer
    professor layton

I wonder if this card will get any value soon

2. Cottonmouth25 Flying-type Enthusiast
    Cottonmouth25

Will the Pikachu come with the exclusive Z-Crystal? Pikashnium-Z, or something of that nature?

3. PacNat Breathing World Champion
    PacNat

Yessss there's one in my local theater!!

4. Adam Ryder Aspiring Trainer
    Adam Ryder

I need this card just for the image! Just need to wait for UK showings...

5. The Binder Guy Aspiring Trainer
    The Binder Guy

Neat, they're doing a showing at Universal CityWalk. I haven't seen a Pokemon movie there since the Victini movie.

But with that said, I'm mildly annoyed that the music's getting changed AGAIN. I can only hope that TPCi will give some level of respect since it's a 20th Anniversary thing.

...Oh who am I kidding? They won't care in the slightest.

And I hope you can get the Pikachu from the movie QR code AND the Pikachu from the site's QR code, because you're going to see a lot of grumpy players if you can't.

6. BeebubZ yum... Just won a free booster box <3
    BeebubZ

Well im in the UK and i really want that card ;-; Hopefully they will do smth like last year where they gave away a generation promo at Game stores.

7. BeebubZ yum... Just won a free booster box <3
    BeebubZ

They dont show pokemon movies in the UK...

8. TheAipomArchives Beyond Champion of the Elite Four
    TheAipomArchives

are you kidding? already 108 promos? Dang

9. I'd assume Pikachu had Thunder, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack and Agility. Charizard had Flamethrower, and possibly Submission, Seismic Toss, Slash or the impossible Tackle. Butterfree had Gust, Stun Spore,Sleep Powder, and I think Poison Powder according to the original anime.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails