News 'Pokemon: I Choose You!' Movie 20 Summary!

Aggie_Brad

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Anybody heard any updates as far as more theaters being added to the viewing list? Fathom Events said they would be adding more theaters.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
Oh my gosh, it's playing at my theater! There are also two other screenings near the area. When I looked before they weren't there, so this is a big relief! I'm going to go for sure, if not only for the card.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Great, now I'm gonna be checking every single day to see if I can get a ticket for a UK showing. I'm hoping it'll be on at my local Vue in Romford, they had a showing for Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions, so I'm feeling optimistic that they'll get Pokémon.

My only gripe is that the dub's using its own music instead of the original score, as you've already pointed out. As long as we get a good remix of the Pokémon Theme, I won't complain TOO much about the score changing.

Also, that Pikachu distribution is making me wish I had a copy of Sun to go with Moon, kinda torn between a couple of them, so I'll have to choose wisely and see if any pop up over Wonder Trade (I assume they'll work with Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon too, if those games are getting their own Pikachu, trading the others over shouldn't be too hard.)

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Nice I like a 'proper' promo distribution! Especially as promos are thick and fast - SM108 is insane numbering, however, I'm sure the other hat cards will appear (calling it will blu ray/dvd release and retailer exclusives!!) would be random to produce one card and have the other hat pikachu getting distributed in game.

Let's just hope there's a showing near me!

JoKing

King of Jokers
Got mine, seems pretty limited to me. $13.54 plus fees don't seem so bad especially with a nice card to go with this movie. Wonder if there have been other good movie cards released recently too.

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
i was going to ask... are each of the cards different numbers, or is it different variant pictures on the same numbered card?

Pikachu6319

Scooby
Well so far I continue to not have one near me. The nearest theatre is like four hours away, which is ridiculous.

skawt

boop
i was going to ask... are each of the cards different numbers, or is it different variant pictures on the same numbered card?
The card has the hat from the movie, the QR code should be for the same hat only.

The 6 others look to be a different QR code that's gonna be posted on the Pokémon website depending on when you redeem it.

Also oops ordered tickets lol.