News 'Pokemon: I Choose You!' Movie 20 Summary!

Connor Ritter

TCG Player
Advanced Member
There isn't a showing in my state or either of the bordering states. It's not worth a trip for a Sunday afternoon showing 4 hours away.

Coolpilot

Bisharps don't know 'bout my Togekiss
Advanced Member
Yeah, guessing it's only preliminary because there isn't a single one listed for the entirety of Washington. You know, the state where both Nintendo of America and The Pokemon Company International are located. Yeah, can't imagine them not lining one up in at least the Seattle Metro Area, and I frankly expect that my local theatre will likely hold it as well (they do lots of these Fathom events since they usually have screens to spare for them).

RedRuby

Aspiring Trainer
Well that's a disappointment. There are eight of them in my state, and the closest one is an hour and a half away. Now I'm gonna curl up and cry in a ball.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
There are none even close to me. The closest is in Tennessee or Virginia which is like 2 hours away. I was not planning on seeing it anyway though.

Pika!

Aspiring Trainer
I emailed Fathom events and they will have a update soon i could'nt get the email on the post but i copy and paste the conversation
Fathom Events Customer Support (Fathom Events)

Aug 7, 12:51 MDT

Good afternoon, Jordan -

Thank you for reaching out! As tickets for "Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You!" will not go on sale for several weeks, we are still working on finalizing our list of participating theatres and will be updating our website as we continue to add locations. Please continue to check back for updates.

Thank you,
Fathom Even

The Binder Guy

Aspiring Trainer
Well thank goodness they're adding more theaters as time rolls on, I'm not going to go all the way to Hesperia just to see this.

Aggie_Brad

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Reading between the lines....

Cinemark is a big proponent of Fathom Events and not one shows up on the prelim list. I expect they will be added later on which will add a lot of theaters in the big cities. Hopefully, that will include more Texas venues.