Pokemon: Grand Myth

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
1000 years ago, a powerful Pokemon known as Horuifcua terrorized humanity. A group of powerful trainers used their Pokemon to defeat it, sending it into the fiery heart of Mt. Ember. However, two Pokemon emerged... its spirit... and the remains of its body... Guillotina and Moltinat. (my name for the Fire/Steel at 485) Moltinat has awakened, and soon Guillotina will... From there, it's only a matter of time before they fuse, and revive Horuifcua.

Rubric:

Name:
Pokemon (no legends):
Appearence:
Other:
----------------

Name: Hoyon
Pokemon (no legends): Empelt, Flygon, Weavile, Medicham, Blissey, Ninetales
Appearence: He has long, black hair, and he wears a white cape over his armor.
Other: He's a well-known Trainer, and a Pokepath. (my term for someone who can talk to Pokemon)

When someone else joins, we'll start!

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Name: Junwuen
Pokemon: Castform, Gyarados, Alakazam, Porygon3, Arcanine, Tyranitar
Appearance: Brown eyes, not much else is known about him.
Other: 5-time Pokemon Championship Winner.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
*Hoyon is travelling through Victory Road in Hoenn on his way to the League for the tournament.
Hoyon (muttered): It's ironic... untalented fools winning, just because I train. But that's about to change.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
Glad to see you making RP's again. It's great to be back.

Name: Ryan
Pokemon: Riolu(would a prevo be a legendary? I really think not.), Yukimenoko, Fuwaraido, Donkarasu, Eruriedo, Murmage
Appearence: A strange-looking kid. Tall,(about 5 ft) and has brown hair. He wears a t-shirt and blue jeans.
Other: Came from a different planet, and is champion on that planet. Thus, most of Ryan's pokemon are none that anyone has ever seen before.

don()shinobi

A strange trainer walked up to Hoyon. "I see you're heading for the tournament." he chuckled. "How about a practice battle?"

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
"Heh", said a voice in the shadows. "I would expect nothing less from...amateurs." The figure popped out of the shadows...all you could see was his brown hair. "I want to see a good amateur fight before the tournament", he said. "It let's me know how weak my opponents are...show me your power!", he said, as if he was battling himself.

don()shinobi

"Do you even know who I am?" I asked a bit evilly. "Nope. So you don't know my powers. How are you supposed to beat me if you don't even know my weaknesses?" A little blue creature popped up from my shoulder.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
"Hahahaha", he said sounding bitter. "Of course I know who you are, you've been on the news lately." The shady character finally showed himself. "I'm Junwuen, I'm sure you've heard about me."

don()shinobi

"No I haven't. And that was my cousin you're talking about." I grinned. "I'm not even from this planet anyway." Hoyon and Junwuen were startled by that statement.

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
Hoyon: Yes... I've heard you won against tounament full of useless trash. But I think we have something much more serious.
Junweun: Yeah, your defeat!
Hoyon: No. This obsidian... only Moltinat is powerful enough to create it.

don()shinobi

"I assure you it wasn't full of useless trash." I said angrily at Hoyon. "Besides, Moltinat sheds this stuff when it sleeps. I've seen it before."

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
"Who cares about some stupid mythical creature???", Junwuen said unintelligently. "Those tournaments were the best of the best! Grrrr....I'll show you!" Junwuen attacked Hoyon.

don()shinobi

I took out a pokeball. "I can take care of this. I wasn't crowned World Champion of Zolar for nothing."

don()shinobi

"Riolu, use your anticipate!" Riolu jumped up and created an even bigger wave, stopping Moltinat's wave and hurting it as well.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
"Grrr! You can't get away!" The wave came, but was stopped. "Aw, man, that was close."

Crazy Weavile

I'm back!
* Moltinat started melting the floor, sinking anything on it into the magma.
Cooltrainer: RUN! I'll hold it off!
* The man lobs stepping stones in, so everyone can use them.