Pokemon: Grand Myth

* Moltinat fires off magma, kiling everyone except Ryan and Junweng.
* Hoyon teleports back.
Hoyon: We can't defeat it here. Period.

"Yes we can." I said. "Besides, medicham can't teleport more than one thing at a time, excluding itself."

Hoyon: (chuckles) Flygon, go! But, anyway... it can just use magma to self-heal. We have to lure it to the surface, where it'll take longer to bring up magma.

"Gwahhh!!!", said the massive beast larger than Wailord. "I'm not gonna try and fight that!"

The massive beast used Flaming Spiral, a new attack, that virtually destroyed the cave. "I'm out of here!", said Junwuen, leaving Ryan all by himself.

"This'll be simple. Use mind reader Fuwardio! Then use Clutch!" A baloon pokemon came out of my pokeball who clutched moltinat, making it loose much energy. "Simple." I said, wlking out of the cave.

Hoyon: And now we've got two problems.
* Moltinat lets loose a cry, awakening Guillotina.
Hoyon: We don't have much time. Truce?

"Nope." I said, returning Fuwardio. I sent out Murmage, and it used teleport on me, Riolu, and itself.

Junwuen does not know he has stepped into the cave of Guillotina. "What the...?" The massive beast stepped on Junwuen without making an effort. Junwuen was in critical condition. Guillotina went past Junwuen, and on to battle Hoyon and Ryan.

Hoyon: Looks like I'm doing this myself.
* Hoyon flies to Guillotina, and attempts to battle it.
Hoyon: Flygon! Dragon Claw!
* Flygon slashes Guillotina with a burning claw.
* Guillotina slams Flygon into Hoyon, KOing both.

Back