Pokemon 'Pokemon GO' Holiday Promotions Announced

Its too cold to play frequently in my area. I generally play only on Mondays which I spend at Mall Of America since its indoor. I have a couple holiday Pikachu, but don't expect to get enough of them to be able to evolve into a Raichu.

So the single-use incubator thing doesn't seem to be working haha. Although I guess I'm in the UK so when I was out this morning maybe it wasn't quite the morning of the 25th in the US yet? Hoping it does work eventually though, I need to hatch them eggs!

Also pleased to hear about the increased encounter rates of the starters, still haven't managed to get ANY of the final forms yet!

Its too cold to play frequently in my area. I generally play only on Mondays which I spend at Mall Of America since its indoor. I have a couple holiday Pikachu, but don't expect to get enough of them to be able to evolve into a Raichu.
You can use regular Pikachu candy to evolve it, so even after the event if you're catching Pikachus (or Pichus, I guess if you hatch one) you can use those to get a festive Raichu.

Back