Pokemon CS

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
Hey, I've been making designs for two pokemon fanmade games for the last three or so years. They're called Pokemon Chrome and Spectrum versions.

I've been rather... Stuck on pokemon designs for about a year now. I've only recently finished the mascot trio and the starters but only about 8 others besides them. I'm asking for some help on here for ideas and such for pokemon.

Here's a few of the ideas I already have:
Pistachio Hamster and Chipmunk
Sleeping teddy bear and hibernating bear
Battery cat and light panther
electric-type jellyfish/sea jelly
Fruity Bat and Bird of Paradise
Bluebell, Trumpet Vine, and Blanket Flower
Silkworm with a flower butterfly final evolution
bullfrog (bull and frog)
Dragon/Water type non-evolving pseudo legendary with a Dragon/Steel mega form inspired by Godzilla and Mechagodzilla/Kiryu
Foxbat (fox and bat)
rock kestrel 3 stage line
spider grass
cloud bunny
6 unique fossils
psuedo starters
(Underlined ideas are the ones I finished)

Here's the starters basic stages (can't scan the fully detailed pictures i drew on paper so I jsut drew them on PC real quick)

grass_by_rubberyparts-d73a8ka.jpg

fire_by_rubberyparts-d73a8kg.jpg

water_by_rubberyparts-d73a8k5.jpg

They're inspired by the Costa's Hummingbird, the Golden Fleece and how goat is the most eaten meat worldwide, and Watercolor and the African Wild/Painted dog
I MEANT EMBER + BAA NOT BARK OMFG i said Bark since it looks like a dog on accident

If you want to help, basically all you have to do is jot down some stuff and I'll wring out as much info about it and related things from off the internet and make the pokemon. I'll then showcase it here for opinions and tips to improve the appearance. Any help is appreciated. :)

New Additions:
King cobra
Ground-type groundhog
Fairy/Rock pink fairy armadillo with metal coat Fairy/steel evolution
Flying Pig
Psychic/Fighting and Psychic/Fairy male and female legendaries
Normal/Fire Turkey (not flying since turkeys cannot fly but rather can barely glide)
Fairy/Water nymph to fairy/water mermaid
Dark/Normal Raccoon
normal sleeping cat with branch evolution into psy/fairy good dream lion or dark/ghost nightmare saber toothed tiger (i know it's not tiger anymore but this has stripes)

Also, bump I guess

:'D Finally someone posts something here! ghugdrasehgrsu
Unfortunately, I've only recently begun designing the cat nap pokemon, but the battery cat and lightbulb leopard have been designed. I'll draw them in a bit and upload them as soon as posssible.

I guess I came up with a new pokemon. It's a flying-type bird that was inspired by the "whirlybird" thing. It's like a bird diving in flight, but it's wings spin around it's torso like a propeller. I guess it's like a plane sorta... Also, I won't be able to draw any pokemon until I return from my dad's in a few days since I will only have phone internet but no drawing stuff.

Another bump with new pokemon info!
Lemosy and Lymesy, the Citrus Pokemon, are like another Plusle and Minun. They're Grass and Electric (a plant and happen to be a fruit with high electrolytes). Lemosy has more physical attacks and Lymesy has more special. Their abilities are Sweetness and Sourness. Lemosy's Sweetness raises Sp. Def when paired with a pokemon with Sourness. Lymesy's Sourness raises Def. when paired with a pokemon with Sweetness. (Sweetness for Lemosy because of lemonade sweetener and how many lemon sweets there are). Their names come from lemon/lime, citrus, and pixie or fairy.

Gelkalai, the Power Source Pokemon, is the first ever electric-sea jelly/jellyfish pokemon. It's Electric/Water and has the abilities Static, Lightningrod, or the hidden ability Clear Body. Its name is a corrupted fusion of two cropped words. Jelly from sea jelly (which used to be called jellyfish) and alkaline batteries. It evolves into a pokemon inspired by a navy vessel and the Portuguese Man o' War.

Blossomoth, the Blooming Pokemon, is a Bug/Grass butterfly. It has petals for wings and stems for antennae. It is the new Vivillon/Beautifly/Butterfree/Etc.

Bunnibip, the Magic Show Pokemon, is a Fairy-type rabbit. It is inspired by the classic magician's assistant. It evolves into a light mage Fairy/Psychic type when exposed to a Dawn stone, and a dark mage Fairy/Dark-type when exposed to a Dusk stone.

A new fighting-type capuchin is also in the works.

Pictures of them all coming later today.
Edit: Too lazy to draw new pictures after coloring them all in one picture.
new_by_the_3dg-d75iokb.jpg
Just so you know, the original picture was a character display showing a bunch of characters me and some friends made for fun with their pokemon. In this you may see a bit of the arm of a wrestler guy and you'll see the top half of a surfer kid. Sorry for the bad eraser job.

I'll draw them better tonight. Not all listed have designs at all yet though. Also, I'm currently designing Blossomoth's pre-evolutions. The cocoon stage is based off of a strawberry but keeps looking like Spewpa omfg. Also, I'm now making a non-fossil dragon-type inspired by Baryonyx and Spinosaurus. The male will be more "spino" by having large back spikes in a certain fashion. Not only that, but I'm also designing a mega-evolution for Heatran (inspired by the B2W2 dex entry), Pidgeot, Golem, Dragonite, Genesect, all other starters (with the most popular of each 3 having 2 megas), Audino, and Cofagrigus.

Also, while typing this, I got the idea of making a Hedgehog pokemon that evolves into a Porcupine and has high speed stat. I'm also thinking of making a Psychic-type mink to be it's version-exclusive counterpart. Maybe even a legendary inspired by the whole "mother earth" thing. It could be like Arceus, but it's color and type change depending on something else.

It's likely to just be a novelty pokemon with lots of debuffing moves and few attacks but high speed (because burds run FAAAAAAAST!!). I guess it's like pokemon with a similar level up movepool to Togepi's and Togetic's. Also, I got tired and my PC updated so the picture was corrupted last night. RIP Blossomoth's beautiful picture I spent hours making ; w ;

Back