Pokemon Pokemon Club at School

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Amazing. If he doesn't know much about unlimited, have fun. I remember when a friend of mine from the league thought it would be a good idea to let me play my unlimited deck against his expanded deck. At the time, my unlimited deck was some garbage Lass-lock, Plus Power cycle deck that didn't even burn that well. Even then, it was a pretty landslide victory. I benched him out because I Lassed away all his ways to get Pokemon and then knocked out his active.

Good luck in you match. May you always flip tails.
I didn't think I'd be wishing someone that for good luck basically ever.

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Make a deck that tries to lose as soon as possible and go to the club with that.
Turn 2 is easy with electrode gx.
Turn 1..?

Ziyad Turner

Aspiring Trainer
that's cool! When I was in school, I was really interested in hobby clubs, including the Pokémon club. Sometimes, of course, this distracted me from my studies and my parents were not happy with my hobby, but the service https://assignmentbro.com/us/english-homework-help helped me with homework, which basically wrote various essays or small ones for me studies in English language and literature.

Last edited:

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
A piece of advise. If the people in a Pokémon club can be taught how to draft, it might be a smart idea to make a cube. Then everyone who knows the rules can play and nobody who can’t afford to/has higher priorities than investing in top tier decks for official formats is left out.
You could also create a theme-deck format for unmodified theme decks, use World Championship Replica Decks when they start printing those again, or just use proxies.