Pokemon Center's 25th Anniversary TCG Products Released!

atoizoi

Aspiring Trainer
Phew, thankfully no products with cards yet announced. Still recovering from Shining Fates and McDonalds.

Chris_the_hammer

Aspiring Trainer
Phew, thankfully no products with cards yet announced. Still recovering from Shining Fates and McDonalds.
Agreed. I’m still hella pissed off that I can’t find the first partner Galar pack. Pokemon seems rather stupid to come out with the Pikachu binder for the jumbo cards with 0 booster packs but then makes all the subsequent jumbo cards for said binder come with regular boosters. People who just want the jumbos should have been able to get all of the jumbos without booster packs like the binder came

Shuppetwithagun

Aspiring Trainer
Agreed. I’m still hella pissed off that I can’t find the first partner Galar pack. Pokemon seems rather stupid to come out with the Pikachu binder for the jumbo cards with 0 booster packs but then makes all the subsequent jumbo cards for said binder come with regular boosters. People who just want the jumbos should have been able to get all of the jumbos without booster packs like the binder came
I think it’s interesting that they are scalping these because the packs in them aren’t even limited ones, they’re normal sets.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
Damn, if it wasn't for the fact that they don't ship outside of the states, I'd be all over that deckbox and sleeves.

Pokémon Center REALLY needs to get into the global game some time, I've seen a few things there I'd like to snag but I can't unless I want to rely on setups that ship to a US-bound address then to you, it probably wouldn't be cheap.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Damn, if it wasn't for the fact that they don't ship outside of the states, I'd be all over that deckbox and sleeves.

Pokémon Center REALLY needs to get into the global game some time, I've seen a few things there I'd like to snag but I can't unless I want to rely on setups that ship to a US-bound address then to you, it probably wouldn't be cheap.
The US AND Canada.

Hemos

The demonic Shadow Lugia/Mystical Raven Witch
The US AND Canada.
Had forgotten they shipped there too. Still, would be nice if they did extend their shipping further.. Closest the UK got was having that pop-up shop open (which annoyingly enough I never got the chance to visit whilst it was open XP), hopefully next year if Worlds isn't cancelled again I'll travel down to London to check it out and spectate on the event!

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
Oh boy another product that's going to get scalped.
Shockingly still in stock.

Can’t say the same for the Pikachu kitchen accessories. Those got scalped when they dropped the Battle Styles boosters the day before last.

Being a Pokémon fan has went from enjoyable to annoying since September and I fully blame the bigger pack openers on YouTube who tag outrageous prices onto their pack openings and thumbnails for clickbait. Once a lot of them went from opening it for entertainment and went fully into focusing on the money aspect, that’s when it hit the fan.

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
I hate how their recent anniversaries they have a chance to go all out...then they make stuff like this.

TheRealBro..

I hate how their recent anniversaries they have a chance to go all out...then they make stuff like this.

Agreed. I remember when Evolutions came out and everyone was complaining that it was such a stupid set. No it wasn´t, it was as good as it gets. Hope they do a nostalgic set like that for this anniversary as well.

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
Agreed. I remember when Evolutions came out and everyone was complaining that it was such a stupid set. No it wasn´t, it was as good as it gets. Hope they do a nostalgic set like that for this anniversary as well.
I mean evolutions does and even back then sucks. It could be wiped from history and people would literally be happier without it being shoved into every product for 4 years straight. Not even a playable set, I'm all for reprinting old sets but only for good sets and only if every single card is reprinted :/

TheRealBro..

I mean evolutions does and even back then sucks. It could be wiped from history and people would literally be happier without it being shoved into every product for 4 years straight. Not even a playable set, I'm all for reprinting old sets but only for good sets and only if every single card is reprinted :/

Tell that to the second market where the prices have skyrocketed. Do you know why that is? Because it is an awesome set.

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
Tell that to the second market where the prices have skyrocketed. Do you know why that is? Because it is an awesome set.
Take out charizard and you're left with a set consisting of:
-A terrible Mewtwo
-Awful EXes
-No Venusaur or Blastoise
-Horribly mediocre supporters
-Ugly full arts
Cool set, man. Do you think it's a coincidence Evolutions packs went up right after Logan Paul the soylord spent thousands and thousands on base set boxes???

zzzeraora

Aspiring Trainer
Take out charizard and you're left with a set consisting of:
-A terrible Mewtwo
-Awful EXes
-No Venusaur or Blastoise
-Horribly mediocre supporters
-Ugly full arts
Cool set, man. Do you think it's a coincidence Evolutions packs went up right after Logan Paul the soylord spent thousands and thousands on base set boxes???
Oh, and even with charizard in Evolutions, he's still an awful card. They really could've chosen from plenty of other BETTER sets. Neo Destiny, Ex Emerald, Platinum Arceus, HGSS, Undaunted...