Art Gallery Pokemon Cards + Lofi Mixes

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Shiny Star V Shiny Charizard VMAX!:

Guys I can't believe my luck on my final box of this set... I got some insane pulls on this box and it was a great way to wrap up the set. Check it out!

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
I'm actually a fan of the way you do your videos! Sometimes it's just nice to vibe to the music and enjoy the packs being opened as they are without any over-the-top commentary. You've earned my sub!

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
I'm actually a fan of the way you do your videos! Sometimes it's just nice to vibe to the music and enjoy the packs being opened as they are without any over-the-top commentary. You've earned my sub!

I really appreciate that! I wanted to have a different take on pack openings than the overreactions that are pretty common right now. Don't get me wrong I still watch maxmoefoe lose his mind during pack openings, but it's nice to have other options haha. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for your sub!

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
It's been a while since my last upload, but this one is pretty fun. I ordered 15 Oripa packs from Japan with my most recent order. These are custom boosters that cost between 100-500 yen usually and have a chance and some pretty expensive stuff! Custom packs here in the states are generally just ripoffs, but I've had great luck with the Oripas I've bought so far!

Opening 15 Japanese Oripa Packs!:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
It took me a little bit to get this video out, but this might be the luckiest I've ever been haha. I won this giveaway on Instagram by chance and I'm really happy with what I got. This is a pretty short video, but come check it out!

I Won A BIG Giveaway!:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
I finally got another package from Japan and this time I ordered 25 200 yen Oripa packs. I'm very happy with the pulls from them!

Opening 25 Oripa Packs!:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
It's been a long time since I've posted. I picked up a new camera and have been messing around with different angles and stuff, so I decided to make a video of my entire collection!

My Huge Pokemon Collection!: