Art Gallery Pokemon Cards + Lofi Mixes

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been really getting back into collecting Pokemon cards lately. I've decided to make some videos of my collection and booster boxes that I open up, but I'm not a fan of the typical screaming at good pulls, so my videos are simply the cards with chill music mixes that I put together as well. I call it Calm and Collecting and I've uploaded a couple videos already.

I'd love to hear your critique and what you guys would like to see in the future!

Latest Video:

Shiny Star V Booster Box:

How I Organize My Binder:

I Won A BIG Giveaway!:

Shiny Charizard VMAX!:

Last edited:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Updated with my first Mail Time video! These are shorter than my other videos and just showcase a few things that I've received either through online trades or eBay buys.

Some cool stuff in this one. Check it out!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I dig this. I too am not a fan of the screaming and the reactions and stuff. This is nicer.

I suggest you tighten up the revealing though. I think it's better to have the cards tight and hidden and then reveal them one at a time.

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
I've got a couple more boxes that I've got footage for and I think I've tightened it up a lot since that first box! I'm excited to see what you think of the next booster box video I upload.

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
It's Friday! That means it's time for a new video. This time it's a Miracle Twin booster box. That set has some amazing art and I was interested in basically every SR that was in that set.

@OVERGRO you'll have to let me know what you think of this one! I think I really got my camera angle, hand position, and lighting down for this one.

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Friday is upload day! This week's video is a big eBay lot that I bought for pretty cheap. There weren't really great pictures of the cards, so I took a bit of a risk buying this one, but I ended up being really happy with what I got!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Hey! I'm late but I like what you did to improve your technique! And great pulls too!

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
I appreciate that! I actually just got 2 boxes of Legendary Heartbeat in the mail today, which was way faster than I expected, so I'm hoping to have a video for at least one of those boxes up this weekend as well!

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Oh apparently I can only have 5 videos per post, so I guess new videos will be added as replies to this thread!

I just couldn't wait and I went ahead and recorded/uploaded my video of my Legendary Heartbeat booster box. Come check out some awesome art and a really cool Amazing Rare!

Legendary Heartbeat Booster Box #1:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Friday means it's time for another video! Today's video is another Legendary Heartbeat booster box. This set was just so awesome I had to open up another one!

Legendary Heartbeat Booster Box #2:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Another Friday upload! Today's video is a little different. My aunt told me that she had some old Pokemon cards in her attic and she was considering throwing them away. Needless to say, I had her send them over to me. I got some really cool vintage English stuff!

Mail Time #3:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Today's video is a bunch of Vintage Japanese cards! These are some of my favorite videos to do because they're so short and sweet.

Let me know what you guys think!

Mail Time #4:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Today's video is a BIG mail day! I got a ton of Vending Series cards among other things. I've also revamped my thumbnail format and I think it's really a big improvement! Please let me know what you guys think!

Vending Series Cards and More!:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Today's video is another mail day with a bunch of WOTC and eSeries stuff. Check it out!

WOTC, eSeries and More!:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
I finally got another booster box and got around to opening it! Tag Bolt has some really great Tag Teams in it and I really want to get all of the different alt art SR cards. Check it out!

Tag Bolt Booster Box:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
It's been a while since I've uploaded, but here is my latest video! It's a breakdown of everything I got in my most recent purchase from Japan. It's not just cards today, but Gachas, Pins, and a bunch of misc card purchases too. Come check it out!

Big Box of Pokemon Stuff from Japan!:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Today's video is just a little bit of fun. I bought these Gigantamax packs on a whim because they just looked so cool. The Pikachu V promo looks great and I hadn't opened any Astonishing Volt Tackle yet, so I was excited to do this one!

Opening 2 Astonishing Volt Tackle Gigantamax Packs:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Big Japanese Pokemon Cube:

Today's video is a fun one! Lots of misc stuff and tons of great art.

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
How I Organize My Binders:

Today's video is a bit different than usual. In this video I'm discussing how I organize my cards and why I do it the way that I do. I also talk about what I use to protect my cards and what I think is worthwhile. If you guys want to see a bigger view at my personal collection and also maybe get some ideas for your own collection give it a watch!

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Shiny Star V Booster Box:

It hasn't been that long since I uploaded a video, but my Shiny Star V boxes just showed up today and I had to make a quick video on it! Man these shiny sets are just so much fun to open up. I can't wait to open up the other couple boxes that I have!