Art Gallery Pokemon Cards + Lofi Mixes

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by VashEXE, Jun 18, 2020.

1. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been really getting back into collecting Pokemon cards lately. I've decided to make some videos of my collection and booster boxes that I open up, but I'm not a fan of the typical screaming at good pulls, so my videos are simply the cards with chill music mixes that I put together as well. I call it Calm and Collecting and I've uploaded a couple videos already.

I'd love to hear your critique and what you guys would like to see in the future!

Latest Video:

Mail Time #2 (Big eBay Lot):

Miracle Twin Booster Box:

Mail Time #1:

Dream League Booster Box:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020 at 10:42 AM

2. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

Updated with my first Mail Time video! These are shorter than my other videos and just showcase a few things that I've received either through online trades or eBay buys.

Some cool stuff in this one. Check it out!

3. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

I dig this. I too am not a fan of the screaming and the reactions and stuff. This is nicer.

I suggest you tighten up the revealing though. I think it's better to have the cards tight and hidden and then reveal them one at a time.

VashEXE likes this.
  4. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

I've got a couple more boxes that I've got footage for and I think I've tightened it up a lot since that first box! I'm excited to see what you think of the next booster box video I upload.

OVERGRO likes this.
  5. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

It's Friday! That means it's time for a new video. This time it's a Miracle Twin booster box. That set has some amazing art and I was interested in basically every SR that was in that set.

@OVERGRO you'll have to let me know what you think of this one! I think I really got my camera angle, hand position, and lighting down for this one.

6. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

Friday is upload day! This week's video is a big eBay lot that I bought for pretty cheap. There weren't really great pictures of the cards, so I took a bit of a risk buying this one, but I ended up being really happy with what I got!

7. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

Hey! I'm late but I like what you did to improve your technique! And great pulls too!

VashEXE likes this.
  8. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

I appreciate that! I actually just got 2 boxes of Legendary Heartbeat in the mail today, which was way faster than I expected, so I'm hoping to have a video for at least one of those boxes up this weekend as well!

9. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

Oh apparently I can only have 5 videos per post, so I guess new videos will be added as replies to this thread!

I just couldn't wait and I went ahead and recorded/uploaded my video of my Legendary Heartbeat booster box. Come check out some awesome art and a really cool Amazing Rare!

Legendary Heartbeat Booster Box #1:

10. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

Friday means it's time for another video! Today's video is another Legendary Heartbeat booster box. This set was just so awesome I had to open up another one!

Legendary Heartbeat Booster Box #2:

11. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

Another Friday upload! Today's video is a little different. My aunt told me that she had some old Pokemon cards in her attic and she was considering throwing them away. Needless to say, I had her send them over to me. I got some really cool vintage English stuff!

Mail Time #3:

12. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

Today's video is a bunch of Vintage Japanese cards! These are some of my favorite videos to do because they're so short and sweet.

Let me know what you guys think!

Mail Time #4:

13. VashEXE √ashΣXΣ
    VashEXE

Today's video is a BIG mail day! I got a ton of Vending Series cards among other things. I've also revamped my thumbnail format and I think it's really a big improvement! Please let me know what you guys think!

Vending Series Cards and More!:

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?