TCG Fakes Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 18.57% Done! Newest card(s): Feebas, Milotic

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by NameBlank, Nov 26, 2014.

1. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank. Newest cards: 10.71% Done! Newest cards: Numel, Camerupt, Torkoal, Torkoal

Four cards in one day! that shouldn't be an accomplishment

2. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 10.71% Done! Newest cards: Numel, Camerupt, Torkoal, Torkoal

[a[Stage 2] Chandelure HP100 -Fire/- Ghost
    [​IMG]
    NO. 608, Lamp Pokemon, Height: 2'00", Weight: 28.7 lbs.[/align]

3. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 11.07% Done! Newest cards: Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure

Due to the lack of card, my new objective is to have at least one line done a day.

4. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 11.07% Done! Newest cards: Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure

Chandelure's Spirit: 20 =/= 30

NameBlank likes this.
  5. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

Thanks, I originally was going to do 30, but I thought it was a bit too overpowered for my era. You know, with all the Ghost support and all. Oh wait, you don't know...

6. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

I've been working on a tcg of my own, so if the wording is off just tell me.

Reggie McGigas likes this.
  7. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 12.14% Done! Newest card(s): Heatmor

I'll probably do Victini later today.

Fancy likes this.
  8. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 12.85% Done! Newest card(s): Larvesta, Volcarona

I think the Bug Battle abilities read (ref Muscle Band):
    ...more damage to your opponent's Active Pokemon...

NameBlank likes this.
  9. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 12.85% Done! Newest card(s): Larvesta, Volcarona

That wraps up the Fire type.

Fancy likes this.
  10. GadgetJax Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
    GadgetJax

Ah, I just love attacks that have no effect!

NameBlank likes this.
  11. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 13.21% Done! Newest card(s): Victini

Funny story, I actually looked back at this card for quite sometime thinking something was wrong! Thanks Jax!

12. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 13.21% Done! Newest card(s): Victini

I wish I could make a goal and accomplish it.

13. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 14.64% Done! Newest card(s): Psyduck, Golduck, Seel, and Dewgong

For Seel, it should say 'his or her' not 'their'.

14. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 14.64% Done! Newest card(s): Psyduck, Golduck, Seel, and Dewgong

15. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

I have a strange feeling something is wrong with one of these...

16. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

I'm off of school due to the 1/4th of an inch snow (welcome to Georgia), so I have time for this (finally).

Reggie McGigas likes this.
  17. RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 16.78% Done! Newest card(s): Magikarp, Gyarados, Gyarados +, Mega Gyarados +

I would love to be off school off of 1/4 inch of snow.

NameBlank likes this.
  18. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 16.78% Done! Newest card(s): Magikarp, Gyarados, Gyarados +, Mega Gyarados +

Is this XY texts? If so, the Pokemon you just did should be saying 'This Pokemon'. And, ah, Starmie is definitely weird (in XY text). I may have time to look up the correct wording later.

19. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

RE: Pokemon+ Bold Ascension, Text-based Set by NameBlank, 16.78% Done! Newest card(s): Magikarp, Gyarados, Gyarados +, Mega Gyarados +

The wording is almost identical to XY, but "this Pokemon" is replaced with their name.

bbninjas likes this.
  20. NameBlank The Divine Paradise
    NameBlank

Progress feels good.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?