Aspiring Trainer
RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes: Season 2 Episodes

New episode titles
Power Battle! Iris VS Hikari August 23, 2012
Satoshi, Iris, and Shooty, the Last Battle August 30, 2012

DewottFloatzel63

The cutting edge of cocking about...

So far as I've seen 91, it was not bad at all. It's quite weird when Iris' Dragonite's eyes are so different than any other Dragonites. I like how when Oshawott gets angry bang his Scalchop as it bounces around which makes Piplup having a jumpscare and then Oshawott caught his Scalchop again.

In BW Episode 92 as BW2 Episode 6, it is now for the first debut to see Elite 4 Caitlin, we will also see Trip with his Serperior, and even Iris' Dragonite takes on the tournament for the first time.

DewottFloatzel63

Anyway, it's been a week already and now I've seen 92, I can't believe Burgundy gets easily defeated by Trip's Serperior. Somehow Iris' Dragonite became disobedient, but Dragonite was getting serious.

Bad news, we had to wait 21 days later until BW 93/BW2 Ep.7.

Good news, new screenshots of BW 93 and BW 94 is here!
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/55/13439059300072.jpg

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Pretty disappointing episode, was that. The much-hyped Garchomp/Gothitelle battle was awful, I rather had my hopes on a repeat of Cynthia's battle with Flint at the end of DP. Moving on from that colossal fallacy of a battle, the others were no better. Great, a couple of finishing moves.

Meh.

DewottFloatzel63

While we were waiting 21 days later until we can watch BW 93/BW2 Ep.7, who would like to see this latest Pikachu Short?

It's called "Sing Meloetta: Search For The Rinka Berries", and it is a good short and quite funny, and hey, Jessie's Wobbuffet was also in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d20noL0ryB0

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

we have a new title for an episode. This episode features the conclusion of the Junior Cupand features the winner facing Alder's Bouffalant in battle. It is due to air on September 6th 2012
Episode 754: The Junior Cup, Site of Partings and Encounters!

DewottFloatzel63

It is also confirmed that Trip will advance to the final to battle against Alder's Bouffalant with his Serperior.

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Whereupon Alder will destroy him and he'll run off home crying.

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

Shootie, the winner of the Pokemon World Tournament Junior Cup, has been granted his long-desired right to battle Isshu Region Champion Adeku. Adeku sends out Buffron, and Shootie answers with Jalorda. Wanting to prove his strength to Adeku, Shootie has throughly prepared himself by studying up on Buffron in advance. As a true champion, however, Adeku takes everything Shootie dishes out."

DewottFloatzel63

Special news guys!!! You would not believe to see this epic preview!!

This video shows the first debuts for Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus' Therian Formes in the Best Wishes Season 2!!! And yes Giovanni has finally came back!! And I think Giovanni is definately into something very evil, something that makes Meloetta in trouble.
Can't wait for that!! But we have it wait for these epic episodes soon.

Link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-eZPK8NxvM

Blui

lv85 paladin

Not bad at all, mind control perhaps?

DewottFloatzel63

New episode titles had been revealed and the first one for BW 96 will have the second appearance of Samurott!! (Since it was first appeared in Movie 14th) Including with the return appearance of Mantine, which they will met the B2W2's 8th Gym Leader Marlon who uses Water-Type Pokemon.
The second for BW 97 features a disagreement in the Pokémon Day-Care Centre, and Cilan is there to try and calm it, this also had the first debut appearances of Rufflet and Vullaby!

Can't wait for these!!
To be aired in September 13th 2012:
BW 96/BW2 Episode 10: "Seigaiha Gym Battle! Mantine VS Samurott"

To be aired in September 20th 2012:
BW 97/BW2 Episode 11: "Pokémon Day-Care Uproar! Rufflet & Vullaby!"

And hey, we got lots of new screenshots for BW 93, 94, 95, 96 and 97!!!
http://s1-05.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/640971236.jpg?key=1280960

DewottFloatzel63

So far, another new episode title had revealed, not much details but it will be about Team Rocket.

To be aired in September 27th 2012:
BW 98/BW2 Episode 12: "Meloetta and the Underwater Temple!"

DewottFloatzel63

It's been several weeks since the last time Episode 92/BW2 Episode 6 was on August 2nd, and now for this recent Episode 93/BW2 Episode 7, this was seems to be something that Dragonite was really so seriously rude Pokemon, and he learns the new move of "Dragon Rush" that easily wipes out Dawn's Mamoswine. I always find that Burgundy and Georgia were being so crazy by arguing and exaggerating, which it was hilarious. Furthermore Trip's Serperior was really ultimately fast.

Next episode for BW 94/BW2 Episode 8, we will expect to see Ash's Krokorok into Krookodile.

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Rather looking forward to that. Evolutions always make me squee.

(And that right there is me handing in my last man-card.)

DewottFloatzel63

Weirdly though, what I found on the internet is a somewhat unknown episode of Pokemon Best Wishes 2 in a manga scan spoiler. It features as in following.

Ash's Krookodile along with the others like Pikachu, Axew, Pignite and Oshawott were like fans of Krookodile:
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/55/13461439830050.png

Secondly you could see Pikachu, Axew and Pignite were doing boxing exercise with Krookodile, and then Oshawott came up with a box full of different kinds of sunglasses and accidentally tripped over, and it's full of weird sunglasses, until Pikachu, Axew, Pignite and Oshawott were all wearing the same sunglasses as well as Krookodile, thinking they are acting cool, or are they acting like Men In Black:
http://www.pocketmonsters.net/images/ib/55/1346143952004.png

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

/me revives the thread.

Current Episode:
Episode 761:Iris, Return to Village of the Dragons! [Aired October 25th, 2012]

Next Episode:
Episode 762: Opelucid Gym! Iris VS Drayden! [November 8th, 2012]
--Iris battles against Drayden.

Trainerhan1

Chooses to not abandon his wagon.

Hmm... I just noticed the air dates for those episodes. Do the new Japanese episodes always air 2 weeks apart or is there something special about episode 762. Also America is so far behind.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

There are usually breaks during the season, since other shows might air marathons or show a special episode. Otherwise, every week there is a new Pokemon episode on Thursdays.

America has always been behind on Pokemon episodes. :p