this is more picture of Pokemon Best Wishes

Attachments

• Pokemon best wishes 2.jpg
    Pokemon best wishes 2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 28

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!
RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes: Season 2

My first reaction was "LOLrage" at the B2W2 rival, which was where my gaze was drawn. Then I looked up, and saw Dr. Brock. Pretty awesome, thanks for sharing.

Playerking95

p96822 said:
Ash's old Pokemon are coming back!

In the new opening.

p96822 said:
this is more picture of Pokemon Best Wishes

It's fake. Why?

http://twitpic.com/9xvl97

YakobTheRed said:
My first reaction was "LOLrage" at the B2W2 rival, which was where my gaze was drawn. Then I looked up, and saw Dr. Brock. Pretty awesome, thanks for sharing.

It's fake.

New Episode Title.

BW090: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Missing Kumasyun!!
Airs: July 19th.
Source: Dengeki
www.dotup.org3110994.jpg

DewottFloatzel63

The cutting edge of cocking about...

Playerking95 said:
In the new opening.

It's fake. Why?

http://twitpic.com/9xvl97

It's fake.

New Episode Title.

BW090: Sommelier Detective Dent! The Mystery of the Missing Kumasyun!!
Airs: July 19th.
Source: Dengeki
www.dotup.org3110994.jpg

How annoying is it, when we see some silly bliddering idiots ending up making some fake screenshots to fool anyone of us? We can end up blaming them for seeing some silly idiots who were using like Photoshop or whatever they use.

If you think one of us will be hired by the official Pokemon Company, it will be much more easier to post the real ordinary screenshots. How hard can it be?

Errhmmm, here's the screenshot of Episode 90:
http://s1-02.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/602071718.jpg?key=636328

p96822

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Pokemon Best Wishes Episodes: Season 2 Episodes

My Jaw just dropped when I saw the new opening. Ash's Krokrok is going to evolve that make more power for him and the others. Trip Servine evolved that made me hurt my head. Seeing Dawn in the opening means that is well be a recerring charter. Kenya was awesome in the opening. Bianca was funny as alway with her emoboar.

DewottFloatzel63

p96822 said:
My Jaw just dropped when I saw the new opening. Ash's Krokrok is going to evolve that make more power for him and the others. Trip Servine evolved that made me hurt my head. Seeing Dawn in the opening means that is well be a recerring charter. Kenya was awesome in the opening. Bianca was funny as alway with her emoboar.

Although I haven't watch the new episode yet, which I will watch it by the next day. Sadly though there's only just Ash's Krokorok evolving into a Krookodile, and his sunglasses are starting to like, getting a bit bigger. Even though if Trip has his Servine into Serperior, wonder what other new Pokemon will he had? Just watched the new opening, this is such a fantastic way of how they made this, except some errors on Professor Oak's Laboratory scene on all of Ash's Old Pokemon. I am happy to see how my favourite Pokemon Team like Mienshao and Braviary was in the opening, it's just look magnificent! Even Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, especially Keldeo and the Musketeer Trio. Strangely though they didn't show Team Plasma in the new opening.

Even though this link has the real opening, or maybe somebody else had the others just in case if this video gets removed by those annoying copyright infringements:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deTJIVFxB3c

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Yep, that opening was pretty awesome. Glad we got the full cut of that scene so Muk and Snorlax are included, although personally I thought that would be the case. Also very happy to see Stefan and Bianca are still getting showtime, I could care less about Trip though.

No evolutions apart from Krookodile though, that's a bit sucky.

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

YakobTheRed said:
Yep, that opening was pretty awesome. Glad we got the full cut of that scene so Muk and Snorlax are included, although personally I thought that would be the case. Also very happy to see Stefan and Bianca are still getting showtime, I could care less about Trip though.

No evolutions apart from Krookodile though, that's a bit sucky.

What do you mean sucky about Krookodile? It is an awesome Pokemon

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

Krookodile is all manner of awesome, but the fact that none of his other basics will be evolving soon is sucky.

DewottFloatzel63

Right! Seen the first episode of Best Wishes 2! Wow it's impressive for this sort of amazing things, although the first time Cynthia battled Iris, Axew learns a new move, which it was Giga impact. The first time ever I've seen Emolga and Oshawott having a head-on collision and starting to argue each other. Oshawott was having too much heart-attack, if he's in love with Meloetta more than Emolga.

Can't wait to see the next episode about seeing Oshawott and Piplup fighting. Oh yeah! Otter vs Penguin, who will win? Looking forward to it!

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

The Digital TV Guide has revealed the title and airdate of the 89th episode of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes series. 「アイリスと暴れ者カイリュー 」Iris and the Roughneck Kairyu is scheduled to air on July 26, 2012.

While Ash and his friends are making morning preparations at Cynthia's villa, the town is struck by a power outage. Officer Jenny, who comes to visit, tells them that the Dragon-type Pokémon Dragonite is the source of the outage, but Iris opposes this story and seeks an answer.

Magentmite is also in episode.

DewottFloatzel63

Imagine if I found this Pokemon Best Wishes 2 Manga Scan Version of it:
http://s1-03.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/606318415.jpg?key=642957

Sometimes I have to say like "Why is Piplup had that donut-loop thing?", or maybe something else, like Dawn in her new swimsuit and Pikachu is once again doing surfboarding.

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

That 'donut-loop' thing is a rubber ring. Used by predominantley children to help them swim.
The irony is that Piplup is a Water-type and can swim.

DewottFloatzel63

Exactly! Even though Piplup is a Water-Type Pokemon he doesn't need that rubber ring.

p96822

Aspiring Trainer

It said on Bulbapedia that Dawn's Piplup learns Ice Beam and Drill Peck.

DewottFloatzel63

I also found this, which it is still from the Manga Scan Version of Pokemon Best Wishes 2 of Episode 89 which it is for next week:
http://i.imgur.com/YPmfp.jpg

YakobTheRed

Blarghargharghargh!

p96822 said:
It said on Bulbapedia that Dawn's Piplup learns Ice Beam and Drill Peck.

Well, seeing as how we saw both of those moves weeks ago in one of the previews, I'd say that was solid confirmation...

Derp.

DewottFloatzel63

Happily though as I've seen Episode 88, it was not bad at all. But most of all for what it is best, is seeing Oshawott and Piplup fighting.
Funny thing when Cilan says "It's tasting time!!!" Dawn was like "What?" including Piplup, and Iris was like "Here's he go again..." that is one of the funniest bit I've ever seen!
Next episode is all about the Onix. Well... While Episode 90 will be about the missing Cubchoo with a Larvitar, and Episode 91 will be about Hydreigon VS Dragonite. Wonder what's Episode 92 will be about?