Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Pokemon: Black and White Episodes

i thought the low riding lizard ( forgot the name ) was isis' not ash's cuz it was in that picture player king put up on long ago from ep 20

Ready for this? Iris and Dento's names will be Iris and Cilan, check the 5th generation thread if you don't believe me.

And no the lizard wasn't Iris, it looked like it was standing on her head, it was actually standing behind her.

...Cilan. What. LOL.

At least Iris keeps her name- it's a pretty name O u O

Cilan, really? If Dento's name is really that then I am disappointed. Dento should have kept his name, it suited him well. Though I am glad that Iris is keeping her name.

Dent sounds great for a Japanese name, but I think "Cilan" might be better depending on how it's actually pronounced.

If it's something like "SILL-an", I think we might have a winner. But I think even "sil-AHN" might grow on me after a while. It sounds very sophisticated an exotic in a way.

And apparently he catches a Sewaddle. Lame. First time since he's caught a Pokémon while he's been full since here caught Krabby, too. But this time, he keeps Sewaddle on hand and ditches one of his other pokes. Lame.

Yep, Ash caught Kurumiru, I'll post episode 16's summary/review, even thought it's still not subtitled, whereas episode 17 is, I'll do it tomorrow if i can.

Pokemon: Black and White Episode 16: Shippou Gym Rematch! Explosive New Move!

The episode starts off where the last one left off, Ash Iris and Dento enter the training room of the battle Club, the room is full of gym equipment and stuff for training Pokemon. Don george mentions and points to a machine that Ash should use to train Pokabu, it’s a treadmill and Ash is psyched to start the training. Ash quickly sends Pokabu out to train and Ash mentions he will train Pokabu, but Don George pushes Ash on the treadmill with Pokabu. To make Ash stronger for what Aloe has in store, Ash thanks him and the opening begins.

After the opening Ash and Pokabu are slowly walking on the treadmill, it gets faster and it slowly turns into a run and Don George puts it on fast. Ash and Pokabu are now running on the treadmill, Kibago thinks what Ash and Pokabu are doing is fun so Kibago runs to go onto the treadmill with them. Iris stops Kibago and tells him that it’s not safe, Kibago understands and Don George turns up the training a bit. He pushes a few buttons on the machines computer, then on the wall, on the left and the right to the screen in front of Ash, that shows what Don George is controlling, they open up like shutters, and cannons come out of the holes in the wall. Don George says that this is like dodging Yorterry’s Shadow balls, out of the cannon fires black bouncy balls which Pokabu dodges, but one hits Ash on the face and Ash falls off the wide treadmill. They all Rush to see if Ash is okay, then Iris calls Ash a child again and Ash and Pokabu get back on the horse, or in this case the treadmill. Ash and Pokabu continue running on the treadmill, whilst the Black balls keep shooting out, Pokabu and Ash keep dodging it, Iris and Dento cheer Ash on. Don george then presses some buttons and Pillars with a box on top of them, which haves cannons in the box come out the ground behind Ash, Pokabu and the treadmill. They fire at Ash and Pokabu, but Pokabu uses ember but the balls still hit them sending them falling off of the treadmill. They do the training some more until they are too tired to continue, they are now sitting down on the ground panting after the training. Don George then tells Ash that it would be good to train Mijumaru now, Ash agrees and they enter the room (Ash is shirtless with his his swimming shorts) with an oval pool, with a platform in the middle, small diagonal ramps on one end of the oval and a big diagonal waterfall on the other end.

Ash then sends out Mijumaru, Mijumaru notices the pool and he jumps around in excitement before diving in the water. Ash then jumps in with Mijumaru, Don George presses buttons on the pools computer and we then cross to a dinning room, possibly still in the battle club, or the Pokemon centre. Dento and Iris then bring Pokabu his Pokemon food while Ash is training with Mijumaru. Iris then notices something weird, she can’t find her Kibago anywhere. Back to Ash’s training, Mijumaru is swimming in the water probably trying to use Aqua jet, whilst that is happening, Don George is walking along side the pool from the left to the right with Pikachu running in the same direction as well. We then see Kibago near the Pools computer, Kibago is pressing random button and it creates a giant wave in the pool which crashes on Ash and Mijumaru. Ash and Mijumaru travel down the water fast, Pikachu notices Kibago is doing this and he asks Kibago to stop. Iris and Dento, along with Pokabu walk through the doors to see Kibago on the other side of the pool. They then run to stop it, Mijumaru if riding the big movements of the small waves in the pool and Ash hold Mijumaru under his right arm to stop it from floating away. Ash then swims fast and he and Mijumaru head up to the giant waterfall, Ash throws Mijumaru up and Mijumaru rides it and flies above it. Mijumaru then goes back down the waterfall, it is outlined in a blue aura, then it surrounds itself in water, they are all surprised, Don George then tells it to direct the attack at the other side of the pool at the big target board. Mijumaru goes towards it but it fails and crashes on the safety mat on the other side of the pool. Iris is surprised that it learnt Aqua Jet, Ash is happy too he jumps up and down but he slips on the water from the stairs and he falls in the water and dies. Mijumaru and Pikachu jumps over the small ramps on the other side to see if Ash is okay. Mijumaru swims towards Ash and Ash is proud of Mijumaru. The water otter taps it’s hand on it’s stomach in smugness and they al laugh. After that they do some more training on the treadmill (Even though Mijumaru learnt a new moves and failed at it, one try is enough). Ash and Pokabu keep dodging the balls, Mijumaru even fires ember at the balls (Is it me or does ember look different). Ash and Pokabu then run forward on the treadmill and Pokabu runs so fast it emits heat and it glows a redish orange, Pokabu is now surround in fire, it learnt Nitro Charge.

Battle Time, we zoom out from Aloe who is at one end of the battle field, then we have an epic zoom of the field and the camera goes straight into Ash’s left eye. We have an overview shot, Aloe asks Ash if he did some training, Ash says yes, he trained at the battle club. Aloe sends out her two Pokemon, her Miruhog and her new Pokemon Haderia, Ash scans Haderia on his Pokedex, it says, it listen to what it’s trainers command, it’s been a great help to trainers that raise Pokemon ages ago.

Ash then sends out his Pokabu, Pokabu and Haderia are both fired up, Kidachi steps in and referees again, he tells them that the match starts now. Ash calls for Pokabu to use Ember, but Haderia stopped it by using protect. Haderia then fired four shadow balls, all of which Pokabu dodged. Pokabu is in the air and it fires Ember at the shadow balls which are about to collide with Pokabu, the ember causes the ember to spin in a anti-clock wise direction, with the shadow balls in ember. They clash and it creates a dust cloud on the field, Ash tells Pokabu to use tackle, Aloe then tells Haderia to use Roar, Pokabu is sent inside it’s Pokeball and Mijumaru comes out of its ball. Mijumaru is dumbfounded once again, Aloe returns Haderia and sends out Miruhog, Miruhog, from Aloe’s command uses Mean look, Miruhog’s eyes glow, it is surrounded in a shadowy mist, a darker coloured mist comes from around Miruhog’s body, and the shadowy mist turns into an eye. Mijumaru now sees through its eyes that the room is surrounded in a purple shadowy mist, Mijumaru is surrounded by big eyes looking at it. Mijumaru can no longer return to its Pokeball until the battles over.

Ash calls for Mijumaru to use shell blade, apparently Mijumaru through the blade in the air, it falls down, the otter catches it as it glows. Mijumaru charges down the field with it’s shell in it’s right hand, leaving behind a blue aura from the shell. Aloe tells Miruhog to dodge, but Mijumaru is too fast, it hits Miruhog sending it flying, but it lands on its feet. Ash tells Mijumaru to use Aqua jet, Mijumaru surround itself in water and it flies in the air leaving behind a long train of water, Mijumaru flies all over the field and it lands near Ash, it gets up hurt.

Ash asks if it is alright, he then tells it to use it again, Mijumaru uses the move again and it goes all over the field again before crashing in front of Ash again. Mijumaru then tells it to use water gun, it fires but it hits the back wall because Miruhog jumped up, Aloe then says for it to use Confuse ray, Miruhog is in the air and it has five, orange/yellowish spheres of light in different sizes surrounding Miruhog, Miruhog is then surrounded in a clear white shield, which pushes the spheres down near Mijumaru, they fly around the water otter before coming together and colliding with Mijumaru. Making it wobble its body in confusion, so Aloe tells Miruhog to use thunderbolt, it goes towards Mijumaru but Ash says for Mijumaru to block it with its shell. Mijumaru being confused stops protecting itself and it gets hit. Ash tells Mijumaru to use water gun, it does but it fires it at the wall to its right it then moves the water gun to above Ash, before ceasing the attack. Ash tells Mijumaru to use Aqua Jet, it snaps out of confusion and it flies towards Miruhog. Aloe tells Miruhog to use Thunderbolt, but Mijumaru dodges it and it his Miruhog with Aqua jet knocking them both out cold.

Ash and Aloe return there Pokemon and they send out Pokabu and Haderia. Pokabu uses Ember as commanded by Ash but Haderia stops it by using protect, but with Pokabu’s new speed it uses tackles and knocks over Haderia. Dento thinks that because of the training Pokabu can now put his new found speed into battle. Ash asks Pokabu for another tackle, but Aloe tells Haderia to use Shadow ball, Haderia has shadow balls rotating in front of its face in a clockwise spin and it then fires at Pokabu. One of them hits Pokabu creating a dust cloud and Pokabu falls over hard onto the ground. Ash ask Pokabu if he is okay, Pokabu is still ready to battle. Aloe then tells Haderia to use giga impact, it jumps in the air, surrounding itself in a clockwise swirling pink aura with yellow streaks going down the pink aura as well, Haderia then charges towards Pokabu, creating another dust cloud and sending Pokabu backwards again. Pokabu hardly gets up, Aloe tells Haderia to use shadow ball again, it fires more shadow balls, but Pokabu jumps up and dodges them and jumps back down. Aloe tells Haderia to use it again, Pokabu runs and dodges the shadow balls again, Pokabu prepares for Nitro Charge, Aloe tells Haderia to use Giga Impact again. It jumps up and uses Giga Impact, Ash tells Pokabu to use Nitro Charge, it uses it they both charge towards each other and they collide. They both stand up but Haderia falls down and Pokabu is still standing, Kidachi announced that Ash has won. Dento mentions that Nitro charge was a great move and even Kidachi agrees that Nitro Charge was good. Aloe holds out the basic Badge, Ash takes it and does his pose. He then heads to the Pokemon centre and he gets his Egg case back after Joy was holding it for him, she says that it is close to hatching. Outside Ash learns that the next gym is in Hiun city so the episode ends with Ash determined to get his next badge.

Bad Points

- No Team Rocket

- Mijumaru hardly got training

- Mijumaru had a draw

- Pokabu finished the match off

Good points

- Pokabu learnt a new move

- Mijumaru learnt a new move

- Ash finally one

- The unique training

5/10

Right, just watched BW18. Lol'd at Sewaddle attacking Ash for literally no reason, but that was kinda the highlight. The rest of the ep wasn't so great.

The preview for the special episode looks interesting though... Rhyperior vs Latias doesn't seem like a very very battle though, ahaha.

As for next epsidode, I wonder who that Oshawott belongs too. It has the same cutesy manner as Ash's, but those aren't Ash's feet. Basically, I'm just hoping he kept Oshawott in his party, but since they left it unsaid, we'll just have to wait and see.

cool i wanted ash to get that swaddle

really it was standing behind?

Checking Bulbapedia, the consensus is that he ditches one of the starter pokes... not pleased about this, but I have to say, I'd sooner he ditch Snivy. Tepig can fit the whole "emotionally skewed fire type" that Ash seems to love, and Oshawott is just so very handsome (Firefly quote, sue me) to be left behind.

If Oshawott gets dumped, I'm done with this series.

If he did ditch one of the starters, it better be Tepig. But it would make much more sense for him to get rid of his Pidove...the thing's pretty much been completely neglected ever since he caught it, it's like the writers don't even care about it anymore. May as well just get rid of him.

He'll probably switch his pokemon around throughout the series and catch a bunch. Remember the Duckling from the sketches? It will be more like the games where you catch a lot and switch a lot.

AadmM said:
If Oshawott gets dumped, I'm done with this series.

If he did ditch one of the starters, it better be Tepig. But it would make much more sense for him to get rid of his Pidove...the thing's pretty much been completely neglected ever since he caught it, it's like the writers don't even care about it anymore. May as well just get rid of him.

Oh god, so agreed. Pidove should for sure be the first one to get the boot.

This thread should be for dub titles as well,

Title - In The Shadow of Zekrom!
Date - 12th February 2011
Time - 9:00am

Episode 2

Title - Enter Iris And Axew!
Date - 12th February 2011
Time - 9:30am

Could Enter Iris and Axew sort of be a play on word, with enter the dragon?

According to Bulbapedia Ash isn't sending Oshawott to Juniper. I'm personally hoping for Pidove or Tepig to go.

He'll keep Pidove, no question about it. He ALWAYS has a flying-type in his team.

My Thoughts:

Ash still has
Pikachu (duh)
Tepig (it's his only unova fire type) (and he just learned a new move.)
Pidove (Useful for searching things, like his other flying types)
Sewaddle (he just caught it)

the ones he could've sent to professor juniper's could be

Zuruggu
Oshawott
Snivy

off topic, i kinda wish james would capture a pokemon already.

and i hope we get to see some more of cilan and iris's pokemon instead of ash just catching them all the time.

i think ash may catch sunglasses sandile later on, before i wasn't so sure but now that he has caught more than 6 pokemon it's possible.

@paddy185 never trust bulbapedia, even though it's really useful, anyone could just edit it.

I checked Bulbapedia myself, and it only lists an Oshawott. It doesn't say that it's Ash's Oshawott. Makes sense really, given that Duwott is in it too. It's always possible that Cabernet's Oshawott could evolve into the Duwott and then battle Cilan's Dwebble. Not very likely, I admit. But possible.

Back