Pokemon Best Wishes: Season 1 Episodes (No Season 2 Discussion)

RE: Best Wishes Episodes

xD I feel a new meme coming on, since stalker Mijumaru is officially the cutest thing ever in my book ^^

Mijumaru: "I'm in ur bushes, stalkin ur pokeman masters"

Also, I only saw the episode stills, but who wants to place bets on the gender of Ash's Mamepato? (not literally, of course) Personally, I'm going with male, if for nothing else than the fact that I want to see those ornaments animated on a regular basis *nod nod*

All in all, it looks like they're getting off to a good start to me.

I haven't watched the episodes yet, but I hope to watch them soon.

Though it seems like Jessie catches a Koromori (I was right).
Ash catches a Mamepato. That is the things I know.

I watched the first episode this morning and I will watch the second later. =D

*spoiler*
I can't believe Pikachu lost to a starter. xD
Also, seems like Team Rocket is more serious... maybe.

*Spoiler*
He only lost to it because he couldn't use electric moves
Yeah, team rocket seem more evil and dark

I just watched both episodes, and they look great!!!! I now see what they ment when they said this series would be more fast paced! I want more Mijumaru!!

Yes, Jessie gets Koromori, I had a feeling :p

Just watched the second episode! I'm really loving Best Wishes so far. It has a cute, fun feeling to it like the first season did.
Edit- Anyone else love the theme song? It's adorable.

*spoilers*

Cool, Jessie gets that Pokemon that looks like the result of a Zubat and Koffing breeding. xP

*Where can you actually watch them?*
Try going to Youtube.

I have finished watching one of the episode and have the other one still left to see. The events in that episode was fast and Ash reached the Isshu region pretty fast and also met the Professor fast as well. :p

The episodes were AMAZING.!!!! XD
Im very shocked that team rocket actually didnt get blasted off again...., Hrmmmm...,
And Jessie got koromori.!! I wonder what james is gonna get?
Also im very curious how a level 100 pikachu gets beaten by a level 5 tsutaaja. Just sayin. lol.

@ElectroKing

What? pikachu is *level 100* since when ?:p

Just finished watching the second episode. Gotta say, that was probably to most fun I've had watching an episode of the anime in forever. And I couldn't understand a word they were saying.

I was a little iffy about continuing to watch Best Wishes before, but now I'm sold. :D

SPOILERS
I'm loving all the fresh little twists they've put on everything. Team Rocket seems better and smarter this time around, and they even got rid of their old balloon, apparently! On top of that, the quality of the music seems to have improved, as well as the animation itself. And if anyone still hates Mijumaru after seeing him in the anime, I'm afraid I must question their sanity :p
/SPOILERS

Oh, and I love the intro. It's a shame that what we get in the US probably won't be half as good...or do they both use the same material? This is the first time I've watched more than one episode of the Japanese anime, so I wouldn't know any better...

The episode was awesome i lol'd and Mamepeto when he closed his eyes and held his wings out like he was a snob and it made everyone laugh i wonder what will happen next time.

I really want ash to get Tsutarja! If he doesn't, it'll be the first grass starter he hasn't gotten! Any bets he'll get one of the elemental monkeys though. I have a feeling James will get a Marakacchi or maybe the garbage bag pokemon. I was kinda hoping Ash would get Wargle instead of Mamapeto's line, it's way cooler. I can also imagine him getting Hihidaruma. Other than that, I can't think of what he would get... but there are so many new pokemon cooler than mamapeto. He's already had a pigeon pokemon, give him an eagle one!

EDIT: Forgot to mention how happy I am that Ash got mijumaru :D

Iris is such a spaz, lol. It's gonna be likw what Dppt would've been like if Barry/Jun were part of Ash's group.

Further analysis of the opening suggests that at some point Shooti's smugleaf will evolve once, and Iris's Kibago will evolve to it's final form. I also wonder if Ash will get a hihihihihihiriduma ape thingy. He does have a thing for monkeys.

And yeah, I forgot to mention how cool wotter is. Shell boomerang to cool catch and pose, lol.

Hihidaruma isn't a monkey why do people keep saying this maybe iris will show off another Pokemon of hers next episode.

In the first two episodes of BW, Mijumaru shows hints that he might want to follow Ash.

Yep, and Miju being with Ash probably means he'll get a good deal of screen time! Which is definitely a plus. 8D

In the first episode you can see Mijumaru watching Ash battling the other dude. Yeah there are some signs that Ash will be probably picking Mijumaru. I still have to watch the second episode, so I don't really know what happens in that episode.

Back