Writing Pokemon Battle Frontier:15 Years Later

Freak :P

Hidden behind the Shadows.
If you haven't watched the Battle Frontier's Last episode.It ends as Ash promising Max that he would battle him when he becomes ready.So I want to write about 15years later.

Chapter One:15 Years Later

Ash rides a ship and goes to Hoenn Region to meet May and Ash.He goes with Dawn, Brock, and Paul.Ash and Paul becomes friends when Ash saves Paul from almost dieing from a bunch of Sevipers.

Ash:"Well Brock what do you think happened to May and Max?It is 15years later since we saw them.Maybe they became strong pokemon masters."

Brock:"Well we should meet them and find out!"

Brock sees a pretty girl and chases her but then Toxicroak chases him and grabs him.Ash,Paul, and Dawn play a game of Poker and finally they arrive and Hoenn Region.They see Max and May running to them as they hug Ash and Brock.

Max:"Ready for a battle Ash?"

Ash:"Lets battle right now Max!Show me that you are a great pokemon master!"

May:"Not now guys we have to eat.We will invite all of you to dinner but are these people Ash?"

Ash:"Oh this is Paul and this is Dawn."

Paul:"Hi nice to meet you al.I heard lots from Ash."

Dawn:"Me too!"

Max laughes at Dawn's name and they go to May's house.They eat a big dinner and finally goes out in the fields.

Brock:"We will have a contest.Ash will challenge Max and Dawn will challenge May.Paul will have to challenge me."

Paul:"What!?!?!?!?"

Brock:"Unless you don't want to battle."

Paul:"Never mind.Lets start!May will battle Dawn first!"

Dawn:"Alright!I hope your ready May!"

May:"Sure I am!Go Snorlax!"

Dawn:"Go Lopunny!"

The sae team but stronger and some new pokemon>I don't know which pokemon I should use.

Back