Community Pokemon Arts Community

TSBoom

Aspiring Trainer
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering that if there's any noticeable Pokemon arts community that people share their drawings, commissions, and all sorts relate to Pokemon!

I'm also an amateur Pokemon artist and would like to see if there's any community like that which I could join!
Thanks! :- )

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Hi TSBoom, welcome to the 'Beach!

The art community here resides mostly in the Creative Works section which is dedicated to art of all kinds and would probably be what you are looking for. Many of the community are focused on making highly realistic fake TCG cards, showcasing their art or the art of others in the process, but we do have our fair share of traditional artists (past and present), and you can find a list of them here: [link]. (Page 2 has larger galleries from older artists, though a few of them are still around.)

Looking forward to seeing what you cook up!

TSBoom

Aspiring Trainer
Hi TSBoom, welcome to the 'Beach!

The art community here resides mostly in the Creative Works section which is dedicated to art of all kinds and would probably be what you are looking for. Many of the community are focused on making highly realistic fake TCG cards, showcasing their art or the art of others in the process, but we do have our fair share of traditional artists (past and present), and you can find a list of them here: [link]. (Page 2 has larger galleries from older artists, though a few of them are still around.)

Looking forward to seeing what you cook up!

That's awesome! Thank you so much bbninjas! I didn't know there's an art section here. This is great :- )