Pokemon Adventures Thread (Pokemon Special)

Starblade said:
I still call the girl Blue >_>

Other than that, I'd have to say I like the PokeSpe manga far more than the anime. Red's epic battle against Giovanni was one to remember.

The R/S arc started off pretty boring but quickly picked up after the first 10 chapters or so. I just didnt like what Ruby pulled at the end of the arc.

GSC was pretty enjoyable.

Are there any websites where I can read the HGSS arc? It isn't on Mangareader yet and I cant seem to find it anywhere =/

try Mangafox. I'm 99.9% it's on there

Go to the same website that is in the Black and White manga thread but look for pokemon adventures

I love adventures.
So many plot twists, and battling strategy to keep you on the edge of your seat.

I've recently started reading it on a manga reader on my ipod.
So far, so awesome.

Was on another forum, and saw people talking about this "new pokespe trainer" I looked more into this, and guys...I think this is real. This was apparently
Trainer-Cyan-pokemon-adventures-43164069-440-500.png
a hidden character, that wasn't used?? Or something like that. She looks pretty cool in my opinion. All I know is that her official name is Cyan.

I love Pokemon Adventures. When I was a kid I randomly found issue 2 of the little magazine version they had in the UK. I eventually found out what it really was a couple of years back and have been slowly buying the series since. I'm on Diamond and Pearl, and I've managed to find Heart Gold and Soul Silver too, but I can't find any Black and White boxsets still in stock and I'm kind of a little confused about which of the manga is actually considered Adventures after that.

To think that 9 years later I happen back on beach, and still haven't read all of PA yet xD

How do you guys think the neweer series (gen 5, 6 etc) compare to the old stuff?

Back