~Pokemon Adventures RPG !~ (CLOSED ! DO NOT POST !)

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Only people in the ~Pokemon Adventures Fan Club !~ can join !​

This is the RPG for the ~Pokemon Adventures Fan Club !~ where you can be your favorite anime character ! Just follow these simple rules:

1. Fill out a form, describing your character, age, occupation (Breeder, Trainer, Coordinator, etc.)
2. You get 3 chances to fill out the form CORRECTLY ! If you fail the 3rd time, sorry, you'll be banned fro the RPG, but not the club
3. If two people want the same character, one will have to go for Ribbons, the other, Badges
(Example: Two people want to be Lady Berlitz, one will have to go for Badges, the other will go for Ribbons)
4. HAVE FUN !​

Characters:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Diamond
Pearl
Berlitz (Dawnfanboy,)

My Example:

Name: Berlitz
Gender (M/F): F
Arc:

Description (must be 3-5 sentences): Lady Berlitz is part snobby, and rich. Never had friends, beacuse her father said "they're bad for you're reputation". She wears a white snowcap that covers her blue hair. She wears a black shirt with a white undershirt and a pink skirt. She wears pink boots as well

Bio (must be 3-5 sentences): She lives in Celestic Town. She is the last living member of the Berlitz family and must complete her crest. She meets up with Diamond and Pearl, presuming they are the bodyguards that Prof. Rowan said when he gave her three Poketch's, three Pokedexes and three starters (Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig). Soon, she developes a crush with Diamond. She is said to speak her name, but only to Gym Leaders, but it's blocked out by a another speech bubble, so we don't know her real first name

Pokemon:
Name: Empoleon
Descripton: Very obstainable. Empoleon's attitude closely resembles Lady Berlitz's

Name: Rapidash
Description: Rapidash is a calm Pokemon. It lets Berlitz ride on it's back

Name: Vespiquen
Description: Another calm Pokemon and a very good battler

Name: Sparky (Pikachu)

(You can have 2-6 Pokemon on your team, but at least 2-3 Pokemon MUST BE OWNED by that Magna character ! If you create Pokemon that are not on the team, you don't need descriptions, but you can come up with some if you want...)

(I'll be Lady Berlitz, and only one other person can be too. But he/she'll have to go for Badges...)

RE: ~Pokemon Adventures RPG !~

name: emerald
m/f:m
very hotheaded and loves to battle. he will just challenge anyone he sees, esspecialy gym leaders. his dream is to be the best of the best and be the greatest trainer ever.

pokemon: blaziken (blaze)
description: best friend of emerald, he can always be trusted. not only that but he is amazing in battles and will battle even with low hp. also very kind

Fix it make sure you put a Bio, I don't if you paragraph calling Emerald a hot-head is your description or biography. and you need 1 more Pokemon, I'll be editing my example too

pokemon: lucario
description: very emo. was abused as a riolu and turned him emo. of course emerald found him on the streets and picked him up. from that day that lucario has only been nice to emerald and blaze

I'll join

Blue
Bio: An extradoridinarily skilled trainer/raiser Blue is a strategist, as well as the gym leader of Viridian city. Obtaining Charmander from Prof. Oak he began his journey in the Viridian forest, in search of the legendary pokemon Mew. Now he is 1st runner up of the 9th Pokemon League, and expert Strategist.
Appearance: Black T-Shirt with a Yellow and green medalion, Purple jeans, brown spiked up hair, Black Sneakers.
Pokemon
(1) Charizard
(2) Scizor
(3) Ninetales
(4) Scizor
(5) Rhydon
(6) Porygon2

Sorry for the double post, but the RPG will be closed and updated with a new one. Berlitz will help me with it

Back