'Pokekyun Collection' Mini-Set Coming January!

Dawww, that's the cutest bringer of mass genocide I've ever seen :3

I love the artwork on this Frosslass so much, getting more excited about this set with each reveal!

This looks quite nice... Both artwork and as part of a rogue deck! It's ability is just like that of Chandelure, but so much easier to get out. I wish the attack was less costly, though.

Nice enough artwork and the attack/ability are alright but one question; Why couldn't they make this one a PSYCHIC (GHOST) type?

Wow the artwork is beautiful, and the petals are falling to the water at the bottom of the card. Awesome!

1. Searchable by level ball
2. Attack powered by colorless energy, hits bench to snipe combee, joltik small fry and damaged Shaymin or anything else damaged and hiding on bench
3. Ability more annoying than FFi Noivern

We'll see some decks built around this, or at least this built into some decks.

Hm, with 721 Pokemon and this pack only containing 32 cards... I would not have pegged Yveltal to be one of the "so cute I could die" kind of Pokemon.

Wow, it's been a long while since we got a Frosslass in the TCG. It being one of my favorite pokemon, I'm glad to see it be playable.

Geez, no one can spell Froslass right.

That aside, I love the art on this card. As for playability, I'm not so sure. Yes, the Ability can be very frustrating, but as Chandelure has practically proven, that Ability alone won't make it viable. The attack sounds interesting for sniping, since it lets you put damage counters wherever you want, but there's one problem: it involves putting three Energy on a Stage 1. Even with DCE, I can't see that realistically getting powered up in time to be useful against the speedy decks (Night March and such) that it would be useful against.

The high-ish energy cost could pair decently with BPO Palkia-EX to accelerate / keep pressure on. And if Palkia can't quite hit for the knockout, this could come in and help on the prize trade grounds while knocking off things that are almost dead.

This also looks like the sort of Pokemon it'd be neat to see a Break for.

Back