Win or Fail?

• Win!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Fail!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

PikabooPikachu

わかいません。
What do you think about the new Pokedex 3D for the 3DS? You like it? Is it good? Or are websites and guides better?

I don't really care for it. I prefer serebii over the dex.

Attachments

• pokedex3d_maindetail.jpg
    pokedex3d_maindetail.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 28
Since you most likely want it to have with you when you travel, not all places have network. It's one of the purposes of handhelds. Hence it gets a "Win" vote from me, also some of them look better in 3d than as sprites.

Win vote here, how can you NOT like this feature. It's even free, so nothing for me to complain about!

Doesn't the 3ds get internet, so you can just look stuff up online on the 3ds... or am I mistaken about that feature?

@#1weavile
true but not the best thing. It was hard to figure out at 1st when you played it.

Dark is right. You can just get the info you want from you favorite website then write in you game memos so that when you live to go on a road trip or something you'll have all the info you need.

Dark Void said:
Doesn't the 3ds get internet, so you can just look stuff up online on the 3ds... or am I mistaken about that feature?

-.- If a Dsi has internet so does the 3ds since the 3DS is a 3d DSI.

Pokedex 3D is good, sure other websites have more info, but still.

Shadic said:
Pokedex 3D is good, sure other websites have more info, but still.
Once that info is downloaded, you don't need internet. That's the point lol.

PikabooPikachu said:
But it only has the 150 pokemon from B/W. They shouldn't forget about the others. It's not nice :'C

I know. Only the new Pokemon? And the way to obtain data for them is poorly implemented. I believe this is not a good 3DS app even if it's free.

Apparently when the count hits 151, you need to use the Street Pass function (Give/Get) to get the Monkeys that you don't have (apparently each version of the PokeDex comes with data for one Monkey) and other Forms of stuff. So yeah, it is possible to get every single Pokemon.

I know because I browsed around GameFAQs board to find the answer. I was freaking out when it didn't download any more for me haha.

dmaster out.

^Really? Well, if you know nobody with a 3DS, your still out of luck of getting them all. But that's new if for me.

I find that this "game" was more of a toy. For any of the older/mature players, this does nothing. It honestly doesn't have any information worth saving your game, opening the app, checking, and then going back to your game that Serebii/Bulbapedia can't answer.

Just a toy

PikabooPikachu said:
^ Right. If your using a 3DS you should just go on the internet.

There's still possibility of no internet. Like when traveling or etc.

^ That''s when you right down everything on a piece of paper, like *points to self* me. That's how i knew how to get every single pokemon for my SS game.

Back