Event PokeBeach's September 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
GGs! Next time I get the lucky draws :D

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@josie0001 and I will play 21.30 PM (Dutch time). So if our match will take like 1 hour, we can post the score here like 22.30 PM (Dutch time), which will be 1.30 PM forum time. So just within the 3 day limit after your post.

I'm sorry we couldn't make it earlier, I was free on Sunday but josie had to work, yesterday was the other way around.

After our match the winner can immediately contact @uncleyuri to play top 4 match.

josie0001

The Daddiest Dad Ever
Except for the fact that the match will actually take place at 3:30pm EDT (still 21:30pm Dutch time and still just barely within the deadline thankfully), I concur with @lukas2aces. Thanks for your patience guys!!!

Panda_Electric

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?: No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? PandaElectric
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT -06:00
  • Did you play in August’s tournament? No
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM EDT on 9/24/17? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!

Trainer Josh

Competitive TCG Player
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member?: No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? PandaElectric
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT -06:00
  • Did you play in August’s tournament? No
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM EDT on 9/24/17? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!
Lol September Tournament is about to finish, a little bit late to register. October tournament will start shortly though, so you might get a spot but no guarantee!

josie0001

The Daddiest Dad Ever
Top 8

josie0001 just barely sneaks by @lukas2aces 2-1. Games were played 3:30-4:35pm EDT.

Wow. GGs man. Any of those games could've gone either way. Good luck next month!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Great! Sorry to rush you guys. Top 8 actually has 4 days, not 3. It was my bad. But thanks for getting your match done in a timely manner!

Now, @josie0001 gets to battle @uncleyuri to see who gets to fight Trainer Josh for all the marbles.

Top 4 actually does have a three-day limit so hop to it for real this time :)

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Top 8

josie0001 just barely sneaks by @lukas2aces 2-1. Games were played 3:30-4:35pm EDT.

Wow. GGs man. Any of those games could've gone either way. Good luck next month!

Yep... although Brigette was prized I managed to win the first game, lost second. Starting the third seemed good, but starting with a Lele and then no Ultra Ball, just N didn't work out for me. In the end It looked like I might got lucky, but with Acerola in hand and you having only 1 Pokémon with 1 energy and I having only 1 Pokémon with damage, you managed to find Guzma for game. But I played a lost game three all the way.

Good luck in top 4, our games deserved a better game 3. Winning against you in series was great, but this one was more important!

josie0001

The Daddiest Dad Ever
Finals

josie0001 defeated @Trainer Josh 2-0. Games were played 11-11:40pm EDT.

GGs man. Tough matchup. Hopefully we'll see each other in top 8 again sometime soon :)

@PMJ, thanks for (once again) putting on such a great tournament.

Trainer Josh

Competitive TCG Player
Finals

josie0001 defeated @Trainer Josh 2-0. Games were played 11-11:40pm EDT.

GGs man. Tough matchup. Hopefully we'll see each other in top 8 again sometime soon :)

@PMJ, thanks for (once again) putting on such a great tournament.
Good games, you played well! Shame to make it so far and lose to a bad matchup, maybe we will verse one another some time.

Thanks for hosting @PMJ, really appreciate you putting in the time and effort for the benefit of others.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
September is the month of the normies! Only two places in the top 8 were premium members, and neither of them made it to the finals! :O

Congrats to josie0001 for winning 18 packs of bulk!