Event PokeBeach's September 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

GGs! Next time I get the lucky draws :D

@josie0001 and I will play 21.30 PM (Dutch time). So if our match will take like 1 hour, we can post the score here like 22.30 PM (Dutch time), which will be 1.30 PM forum time. So just within the 3 day limit after your post.

I'm sorry we couldn't make it earlier, I was free on Sunday but josie had to work, yesterday was the other way around.

After our match the winner can immediately contact @uncleyuri to play top 4 match.

Except for the fact that the match will actually take place at 3:30pm EDT (still 21:30pm Dutch time and still just barely within the deadline thankfully), I concur with @lukas2aces. Thanks for your patience guys!!!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?: No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? PandaElectric
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT -06:00
  • Did you play in August’s tournament? No
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM EDT on 9/24/17? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member?: No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? PandaElectric
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT -06:00
  • Did you play in August’s tournament? No
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM EDT on 9/24/17? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes!
Lol September Tournament is about to finish, a little bit late to register. October tournament will start shortly though, so you might get a spot but no guarantee!

Top 8

josie0001 just barely sneaks by @lukas2aces 2-1. Games were played 3:30-4:35pm EDT.

Wow. GGs man. Any of those games could've gone either way. Good luck next month!

Great! Sorry to rush you guys. Top 8 actually has 4 days, not 3. It was my bad. But thanks for getting your match done in a timely manner!

Now, @josie0001 gets to battle @uncleyuri to see who gets to fight Trainer Josh for all the marbles.

Top 4 actually does have a three-day limit so hop to it for real this time :)

Top 8

josie0001 just barely sneaks by @lukas2aces 2-1. Games were played 3:30-4:35pm EDT.

Wow. GGs man. Any of those games could've gone either way. Good luck next month!

Yep... although Brigette was prized I managed to win the first game, lost second. Starting the third seemed good, but starting with a Lele and then no Ultra Ball, just N didn't work out for me. In the end It looked like I might got lucky, but with Acerola in hand and you having only 1 Pokémon with 1 energy and I having only 1 Pokémon with damage, you managed to find Guzma for game. But I played a lost game three all the way.

Good luck in top 4, our games deserved a better game 3. Winning against you in series was great, but this one was more important!

Finals

josie0001 defeated @Trainer Josh 2-0. Games were played 11-11:40pm EDT.

GGs man. Tough matchup. Hopefully we'll see each other in top 8 again sometime soon :)

@PMJ, thanks for (once again) putting on such a great tournament.

Finals

josie0001 defeated @Trainer Josh 2-0. Games were played 11-11:40pm EDT.

GGs man. Tough matchup. Hopefully we'll see each other in top 8 again sometime soon :)

@PMJ, thanks for (once again) putting on such a great tournament.
Good games, you played well! Shame to make it so far and lose to a bad matchup, maybe we will verse one another some time.

Thanks for hosting @PMJ, really appreciate you putting in the time and effort for the benefit of others.

September is the month of the normies! Only two places in the top 8 were premium members, and neither of them made it to the finals! :O

Congrats to josie0001 for winning 18 packs of bulk!

Back