PokeBeach's May 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Only been playing 3 months or so but already impressed by PMJ running the tournaments.

Also easy to under-appreciate how much work it must be to send the emails out, collect and check decklists, remind everyone every few days of the next round or next step, enter all the stats, monitor for rules violations, etc.
Lots of work, and I'm probably missing a bunch of things too that needs to be done.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
So, as the regulars around here have probably figured out by now, I'm stepping down as PokeBeach TO. I'm doing this voluntarily; the staff and I are still on good terms (for once). While I could probably work two jobs and run the tournaments, I think it's better both for the players and my stress level that someone else takes hold of the tournaments. I think I've done a good enough job over the past fifteen months taking these tournaments and smoothing out the edges, making them run like clockwork, so I feel like my replacement shouldn't have much trouble adapting.

I still don't know who my replacement is - Sam only told me late last night that he had someone lined up. Hopefully I'll know sometime today and then I can get started on training them. Whoever it is, I hope you will all show them the same respect and enthusiasm for these tournaments that you have shown me.

Thanks for the ride, PokeBeach. It's been fun.

May 2018 PTCGO Tournament Pairings

Round 1 ends Saturday, May 5, at 11:59 PM PDT.
Thank you for all your efforts in organizing these tournaments! These tournaments got me serious about competitive TCG and hope these tournaments can get more players into the game. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

doubleb036

Jolteon GX Hopeful
Advanced Member
@PMJ Thank you for all of your hard work!! These tournaments have been great, best of luck in your two jobs and in everything that you do!!