PokeBeach's May 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

anselmsim takes the win 2-0 against @JL_muserwolves

Really tough games for you man, but thank you so much for being such a great sport! I will look forward to playing with you again for June's tournament!

Round 7 Results
@Holden Sheeks over @Collin 2-0
G1 - Holden
G2 - Holden

Gotta be honest, very happy for next tournament being Forbidden Light-legal. Zoroark / Alolan Golem was very fun while it lasted, and I'm shocked that at times it actually worked and got some decent progress, but I'm a little tired of playing it and I'm having way too much fun with new Forbidden Light stuff and I just want to play more competitively in that format, so I will look forward to June's tournament in a very positive manner.

To whoever's participating in June, I wish you the best of luck! I'm sure it'll be a fun time in Ultra Space!

@stevexue Can have the win as we are both out of contention for prizes and I'm getting ready for June tourney! See you all then!

Round 7:

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-0 against @uncleyuri

Unfortunate that we had to play this round due to how the Buchholtz rating works. I wish my opponent best of luck in next month's tourney and would love to playtest with my opponent in the future.

Congratulations to the top 8:

@JumpluffTCG
@Anselm Sim
@Fou-Link
@Gengar master
@Jake_Silberman
@Vaskemaskinen
@Pengwin
@AwwVince

RIP 9th award: @PixDixFix

@Serperior sitting firmly in top 16 as usual. At least you're consistent, bro.

https://challonge.com/MayCup2018_top

Y'all have three days. Get to work. Reminder that you do not have to wait for me to announce anything, you can and should contact your opponent as soon as you know who it is. The sooner you fight, the sooner you can get prizes. :)

Back