Event PokeBeach's May 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
To those in top 8: you do not need to wait for me to announce the start of the semifinals or the finals. If you win your match and know who your opponent is, find your opponent and schedule your match. ***Include me in your conversation.***

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Great. Be on the lookout for your next opponent and contact them as soon as you know who it is.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
normanc takes home all the marbles!!!!

Good tournament and a smooth first top cut.

If anyone has any suggestions for making top cut run better, let me know. It seems a week works but everyone was on the ball.

Dadoum

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Do TCGPlayer.com will contact us for the prize or are they any thing to do like sending an email or whatever ?
Thanks a lot it was my first tournament

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Once I submit the winners to Machamp the Champion, he will contact you with further information. If you want prize wall points, make sure you have a tcgplayer.com account and your email there is the same as it is here.

Derek2727

Aspiring Trainer
Once I submit the winners to Machamp the Champion, he will contact you with further information. If you want prize wall points, make sure you have a tcgplayer.com account and your email there is the same as it is here.
I still haven't heard anything on the may tournament prizes. Just checking to see if the awarding of prizes is still in the works. Thanks

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
You guys should be getting contacted today. There were apparently some problems on TCGplayer's end. Sorry for the delay.