PokeBeach's June 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Round 2 Results
@Holden Sheeks over @Jadethepokemontrainer 2-0
G1 - Holden
G2 - Holden

Game 1 was a pretty fun, pretty intense game. Had I slipped up once I probably would've lost the prize trade and then eventually the game.

Game 2 on the other hand.......oh Arceus please no.....I want to explain it, I badly want to explain it but I can't because that's giving away my opponent deck knowledge, so I can't. All I can tell you is that, with absolutely no exaggeration, my opponent got the worst combination of possible prizes ever, and on top of that, zero draw supporters of the past five or six turns! I thought the bad luck I had of playing Dusk Mane Necrozma / Magnezone was bad, I really did. I just.....that couldn't have been a game.....I am so sad right now....

I want to wish my opponent, (Specifically him, and only him! Because he deserves it!) the best of luck in the next 5 rounds of the tournament.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Round 2 Results
@Holden Sheeks over @Jadethepokemontrainer 2-0
G1 - Holden
G2 - Holden

Game 1 was a pretty fun, pretty intense game. Had I slipped up once I probably would've lost the prize trade and then eventually the game.

Game 2 on the other hand......oh Arceus please no.....I want to explain it, I badly want to explain it but I can't because that's giving away my opponent deck knowledge, so I can't. All I can tell you is that, with absolutely no exaggeration, my opponent got the worst combination of possible prizes ever, and on top of that, zero draw supporters of the past five or six turns! I thought the bad luck I had of playing Dusk Mane Necrozma / Magnezone was bad, I really did. I just.....that couldn't have been a game.....I am so sad right now....

I want to wish my opponent, (Specifically him, and only him! Because he deserves it!) the best of luck in the next 5 rounds of the tournament.
That definitely was something I had never experienced before regarding the prizes xD
But I had fun, and I wish you luck in the rest of the tournament as well!

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@Drakon_n yah, that was prolly the worst dead draw ive had in terms of 2/3 games, but well played, hope we get a rematch later cuz game 1 was epic!

Jacob Marshall

psyking5k
Latte1504 beat Jacob Marshall 2-0
Confirming Latte1504's 2-0 win - either this new update to PTCGO has put the hand randomiser on steroids, or my deck absolutely hates me all of a sudden hahahaha. GG's to my opponent, though, you played them super well and with a pretty unique deck, too! Best of luck moving forward :)