PokeBeach's July 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
@GB146 Can you add a new suggestion to the main thread for tournaments for people to check the box that says 'anybody can can add anyone to the conversation'. I always do this as I have had the same problem as @mattfofatt01

thx
I will (try to remember to) put this in the postings for September. I don't think there was time for Pokemedic to include it in August.

JGB146

Congratulations to the top 8:

@John Creagh
@Plaquesanta
@Anselm Sim
@Dillon
@F4H_Jay
@Darighan
@FralPal
@stevexue

RIP 9th: @Jeff Stratford (missing merely due to having fewer match wins than @stevexue)

Special congrats to @Plaquesanta, @Dillon, @Darighan, and @FralPal for all making top 8 during their first month playing!

https://challonge.com/JulyCup2018_top

Please have you R1 top cut results in by 11:59pm PDT on Friday 8/3/2018. Sooner is better -- don't hold up the rounds from progressing if you can help it!

mattfofatt01

Aspiring Trainer
I took 13th, with one of my losses coming as an unfortunate time zone technicality, not saying I would have won it, but I clearly didn't make it because of that loss. ;-(

JGB146

I didn't announce until not (apologies), but top 4, go get it. You have until Monday at 11:59pm PDT. Play sooner if you can!

Plaquesanta

೭੧(❛〜❛✿)੭೨
Maybe the game log? PTCGO should make the game log capable of playback in-app, though their resources are already stretched so thin...