Event PokeBeach's July 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Trainer Josh

Competitive TCG Player
Was wondering if the sign-ups for the August Pokebeach tournament have started? It was supposed to be posted today, but I'm not sure where to find it because this will be my first tournament. Any help would be appreciated!

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
Was wondering if the sign-ups for the August Pokebeach tournament have started? It was supposed to be posted today, but I'm not sure where to find it because this will be my first tournament. Any help would be appreciated!
It has not been posted yet, you will see it on the front page when it is posted.

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@DashKing didn't show at the time we agreed, and later confirmed he will take the loss due to no show.

Good luck in August' tournament if you're in!

Slurma

Aspiring Trainer
I was late to round 7 against @Jpkemperor, I don't know what my penalty is considering this is the last round, but I am incredibly sorry for the inconvenience and will definitely work towards it in the future. I will not participate in August's, and possibly September's, tournament.

Last edited:

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

CESit

Aspiring Trainer
I beat @Arneboy11 2-1, games played at 5:11 - I was especially nervous game 3 with prizes - but I somehow managed to pull it off in the end. Always a pleasure!