PokeBeach's January 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

shadyyeezy

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES

What is your PTCGO screen name? Shadyyeezy

What time zone do you live in? CST

Did you play in December's tournament? NO

If allowed to play do you promise to make at least 3 non tournament forum posts before 1/24/18? YES

Kassandra

Aspiring Trainer
Are you PokeBeach Premium member? NO
What is your PTCGO screen name? Kassieroos
What time zone do you live in? CST
Did you play in December's tournament? NO
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum post before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? YES

Michael Robb

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes

What is your PTCGO screen name (the name battle with, not the name you log in with)? SMiiiKE13

What time zone do you live in? EST

Did you play in December's tournament? Yes

If allowed to play, do you promis to make at least three non-tournament forum posts befor 12 AM PST on 124/18?
Yes

PowerOfHorde

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? PowerOfHorde
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT +1
  • Did you play in December’s tournament? Yes
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Varagoth723

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Varagoth723
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in December’s tournament? Yes
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Kyree Steele

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? KatoToseki
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
  • Did you play in December’s tournament? No

Pokfusa

Do not touch the spines!
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? Sparky69
What time zone do you live in? GMT
Did you play in December's tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? Yes, I will try my best.

Pokemaster26

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
• What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Reedf51
• Did you play in December’s Tournament? Yes
• If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? Yes

Eduardo Arana

Aspiring Trainer
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? eduardoArana17
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) UTC-6
  • Did you play in December's tournament? No
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? Of course :)

TheCraftyScot

Aspiring Trainer
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Johnnymac2911
  • What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) British standard time
  • Did you play in December's tournament? No
  • If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? Yes

PlasmaSim

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? PlasmaSim
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) GMT+6
Did you play in December’s tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes I do.

RedRampage

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no What is your PTCGO screen name _RedRampage_, ? What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what timezone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CST Did you play in December's tournament? No If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? Yes

Primal Latios

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? KuroShizui
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST

Did you play in December’s tournament? No

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 1/24/18? yes, I also plan on getting membershio, as vbeing captain of a team

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Signups ended at 11:59 PM PST yesterday. Therefore, registrations past Eduardo Arana will not be honored.

Give me some time to compile everything. Round one will be going up in about an hour.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Final list. If you're not on this list, here's why:

1. You goofed the registration. A few of you screwed this up. The OP pretty clearly states to copy and paste the questions and leave them completely unedited. If you delete the stuff in parentheses, that's an edit, you didn't listen, you're out. I give some leeway for formatting, but other than that the instructions are clear. I get a couple of people who fall into this category every month without fail, and I wish I could say it only was from people who have never played before. Also, premium members who bypass this rule but do it anyway, I hate you.

2. You didn't make your required posts. The overwhelming majority of you fall under this category. Some of you seem to think "Oh shit, I forgot to post three times, better do it quick before next month goes up!" The problem with that line of thinking is that those of you who did it, did it way too late. Did you forget that you were on a clock to make those posts? December posts stopped being good on December 24, and you all promised to make your posts by then. So you were past deadline on that. Oops. Some of you just plain didn't post three times, which is a little more cut and dry. Easy out. I don't care if you want to game the system by posting three times and then never again (profile posts don't count, by the way), but I suggest doing it sometime in the beginning so you don't forget. Posting three times is not all that hard. Consider it payment for these sweet prizes you're playing for! ;D

3. You are banned. A couple of you are in this category. I've been lax on formally informing people of their bans, because most people who get banned are randos who disappear mid-tourney, never to be seen again. If you think you've been banned, feel free to ask; if you are, I'll inform you how you got that way, and what you can do to lift it early (hint: post a bunch).

Friendly reminder that premium members bypass all of these requirements and can play, no questions asked. If you answer "yes" to being a premium member I literally stop looking at the rest of your post because subs are god. Buy a sub, it's worth it.

If you guys have any further questions, message me privately.

Premium competitors:

@RisingRaichuu
@doubleb036
@Serperior
@JGB146
@Ecourts
@MoFoTY86
@Grimlaw
@F4H_Jay
@Caban S
@woahaustin
@TheMaskedMeowth
@Gengar master
@Arneboy11
@NaDreaz
@TgHuy
@Julio Penaloza
@jcmasterhi
@John Creagh
@Jaypenny777
@MultX
@killrnite
@Ilir Nikqi
@AngelBeast
@CassieBrown
@Danglesmcjangles
@shadyyeezy
@Michael Robb
@Pokemaster26

Competitors:

@lukas2aces
@Jadethepokemontrainer
@Supergingerkid
@Chinchbug
@theprp30
@Haaaaarry
@Jake_Silberman
@KentGardner
@DarkWolf1183
@Knite
@YuriGirl
@JDutt0n
@mordacazir
@Sharkrai
@bam1991dbz
@RoboSensei
@Sethy79
@Attix
@semurphy444
@PieterPie
@tiffuts
@Whood22
@Grimxcore
@Sup3rTaco
@MrYaja
@guy
@GeniDude
@Rindon
@KK-Swizzle
@supermattdab0ss
@Seng vang
@Macattack
@Bergonzilla
@DashKing
@MaxCyber
@EyeoftheEntei
@tuliom
@sw_bionic
@Kaosu
@__nicolo__
@MrFreezeMiser
@zPringle
@Kyree Steele
@Eduardo Arana

Total good boys and girls: 72

The future winner of this tournament thanks the lot of you who won't be playing because you didn't follow directions because now things are way easier. Keep in mind that this is not a ban and you are all free to sign up for February's tournament with no penalty.

Pairings will be up shortly. Apologies for the delay.

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
Round 1
Arneboy11 wins with 2-0 against @Sharkrai
Very cool games, was a lot of fun! :)
Good luck in the rest of the tournament!