PokeBeach's February 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

masterman918

Vetran TCG Player
  • i am not a premium member
  • my ptcgo name is masterman918
  • i live in the EST time zone
  • i did not participate in January's tournament
  • and i will agree to post 3 non tournament forum posts

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? someweirdpokemo
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in January’s tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Of course!

LifePartTwo

Aspiring Trainer
i am a premium member
my ptcgo name is nikiangel
i live in the PST time zone
i did participate in January's tournament
i will agree to post 3 non tournament forum posts

Alexander Forcione

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? gamemaster76
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST
Did you play in January’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) yes!

uncleyuri

~
-Are you a Pokebeach premium member? No

-What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log on with? Uncleyuri

-What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out) EST

-Did you play in January's tournament? No

-If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Charjabus

Beep Beep
-Are you a pokebeach premium member? No

-what is your PTCGO screen name? (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with) Topu_keko

-What time zone do you live in? EST

-Did you play in January's tournament ? No

-If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12AM PST on 2/21/18 (We want to see you around the community!) Why of course.

Arneboy11

A Mega Absol Trainer!
Advanced Member
Are you a Pokebeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log on with) ? Arneboy11
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out) GMT+1 (Belgium)
Did you play in January's tournament? Yes
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Always try to

Trixss

Aspiring Trainer
-Are you a Pokebeach premium member? Yes

-What is your PTCGO Screen name? Trixss

-What timezone do you live in? PST

-Did you play in Janurary's tournament? No

-If allowed to play, Do you promise to make atleast three non-tournament forum post before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? Maybe

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? sethy79
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Central Standard Time
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes.

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
What is your PTCGO screen name? KKswizzle
What time zone do you live in? EST
If allowed to play, will you make at least 3 non-tournament posts? Yes

YuriGirl

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Miyako-Yoshika
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Gengar master

shiny Pokémon bait
Advanced Member
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Gengar-101
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? EspeonROX
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST

TigerZord14

Aspiring Trainer
i am not a premium member
my ptcgo ign is tigerzord14
i live in EST
i did not play in January's tournament
i promise to make at least 3 forum posts before 2/21/18

Last edited:

Icrux

Aspiring Trainer
-I am not a premium member.
- My PTCGO player name is Icrux
- My time zone is EST (Eastern Standard Timezone.)
- I did not play in the January TCG Tournament.
- Yes, I promise to make at least 3 forum posts before 2/21/18.

sw_bionic

Aspiring Trainer
Are you a pokebeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? sw_bionic
What time zone do you live in? (If you don't know what time zone you live in, use a world clock to find out) GMT-2
Did you play in January's tournament? yes.
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18) (We want to see you around the community!) Yes

John Creagh

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? Hicksboson
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament forum posts before 12 AM PST on 2/21/18? (We want to see you around the community!) Of course!

KentGardner

Aspiring Trainer
What is your PTCGO screen name (the name you battle with, not the name you log in with)? KentGardner
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) CDT
Did you play in December’s tournament? Yes