PokeBeach's February 2017 TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? DemonBunnies
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST -5
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, this is my first post. Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? gracebond
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) GMT-5
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I made two, but plan on posting more, so yes I promise to do so this month.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Kemony
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST GMT -5
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I did not but I promise!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? xaej806
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes, and I promise to once again!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? PeepsMarsmallow
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No; Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? aRayofHope
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific (GMT/UTC-8)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? No
  • If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? pokemonrocks987
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I don't believe so, but yes I do promise

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? YES
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? jwpekin
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) AUSTRALIAN EASTERN TIMEZONE UTC+10:00
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! NO BUT I JUST JOINED SO I WILL BE ACTIVE FOR SURE!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? EmptyApartment
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) PST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and Yes!

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? ghoster1987
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) Eastern Time in Davis, West Virginia
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! think I did but if I did not I will definitely make some other posts this month.

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? Yoggington
What timezone do you live in? GMT+0
Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Y
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? TeamPoliswag
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? Yes.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? chicago234
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST -5

• Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, but I might.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Wolt
  • What timezone do you live in? PST (Washington)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Ill be able to, since I'm a premium writer <3

Last edited:
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? wjwallace
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) Eastern
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes, and I promise.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? anthony7245
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) "Eastern EST (UTC−05:00)"
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, and I promise! Didn't have much time last much due to twitch streaming :/

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Master_Z
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern EST (UTC-05:00)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, and I promise!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? GMax935
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) Eastern
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No sadly, Yes I promise

• What is your PTCGO screen name? skhynixjc
  • What timezone do you live in? PST (GMT-8)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? Yes
  • I signed up last month but could not participate due to space constraint

• What is your PTCGO screen name? demitriusy1998
  • What timezone do you live in? PST (GMT-8)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? No

Back