PokeBeach's February 2017 TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? josie0001
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes and yes!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Trixss
  • What timezone do you live in? PST (GMT-8)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Mazo90
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) GMT+2
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, but I can try... :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? olivasds
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) "Central" CST/UTC-6h
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I will by tonight and I promise to contribute more posts in the future months.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? N0
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? WaaS
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) +1
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Nope, this is my first post (recently started playing)

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no will be by the end of the month
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Nemesis1125
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) eastern time zone
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! no I have not. Yes I can and I will.
Would be great first tournament with pokebeach!!!

Last edited:
  • Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No, I am not.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Jenna573
  • What timezone do you live in? GMT/UTC-5 (EST)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? No, because I just joined today, although coincidentally I have already made 3 posts.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Nope.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Master_Chuchu
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) I'm in PST (Pacific Standard Time). If it's 9:00 pm in, say, Florida, it's 6:00 pm here.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes! Just look at my post count.
Looking forward to playing!

WPM said:
We want to see you around the community!
This makes me feel loved. <3

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Arneboy11
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) GMT+1 (Belgium)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I did, I will :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? PwnzorProd
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? davesontag
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Sorry no, but I will.

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Elliot4me
  • What timezone do you live in? EST GMT 5
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? Yup

• What is your PTCGO screen name? KeldeoDash
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) GMT-5, Eastern Time
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes... that's kind of my thing. :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? flying-pichu
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) CST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, but I will :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Nephalite
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) Pacific Los Angeles, California
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? Sure did~!

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Frosstoise
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) AST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gabe014
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Unfortunately not.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Pokemon1050089
  • What timezone do you live in? PST
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes I did and I will probably make one again thus month.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Not yet!
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Machamp-101
  • What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clock such as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) Central Chicago
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No but I promise!

Last edited:

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Jake_Silberman

• What timezone do you live in? (If you do not know your time zone, check out a World Clocksuch as this one. For example, California’s time zone is “Pacific (GMT/UTC-8).”) EST

• Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in January? If not, do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No and Yes

Back