PokeBeach's February 2017 TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

@lt_tatter
@WastedSkyPirate
@Jckid
@slarpy
@MrCooper91
@Kyoushiro44
@My Little Keldeo
@Ceraphrim
@Coolpilot
@SummerDaze
@Game_Loss
@BugTrainer
@gracebond
@Dfwallace2
@jbcheshire
@Twixz
@Gengar master
@Tangelatwist
@Nobodyshero2727
@CoCoHimself
@theprp30
@ChuckP33
@flying-casual
@Ken Masters
@Typhlosion17
@jessalakasam
@josie0001
@Standard208

If you are on this list, I have either not received a deck list or I did not approve your list. There's also a small chance I did approve your list and I just forgot to take you off the list - if this is the case just send me a message in the conversation you created and I'll fix it right up.

It's getting close to the halfway point in round one. If 24 hours pass and your opponent hasn't replied to you, add me to your conversation ASAP.

Don't forget that you have shortened rounds this month - four days each. For only being halfway into round one and having more than half the matches completed is very good. Let's keep up this pace.

Last edited:
Any plans on doing a Expanded one of these?

Afraid not. It's something I would like to see in the future, because Expanded is an important format worthy of testing, but Standard stuff is much easier for a new player to obtain, and we want to cater these tournaments to as wide a crowd as possible. I wouldn't say never ever, but as of right now there are no plans to host Expanded TCG Cups in the near future.

The naughty list for people who need to send me their lists or get their lists reapproved:

@lt_tatter
@slarpy
@My Little Keldeo
@SummerDaze
@BugTrainer
@Dfwallace2
@jbcheshire
@Gengar master
@Tangelatwist
@CoCoHimself
@ChuckP33
@flying-casual
@Typhlosion17

If you are on this list when the round ends, you will receive a loss for the round, even if you won your match. You'll also receive an activity warning which will see you removed from the tourney if you receive two.

The end of day 3 is closing in... not too many matches being reported. :( If your opponent has not replied to you within 24 hours, you should be adding me to your conversation ASAP.

Today is the last day of the round. Get your matches done and your lists submitted. I'd hate to hand out losses to people who won. Don't get an activity warning this early in the tournament!

@lt_tatter
@slarpy
@Dfwallace2
@Gengar master
@Tangelatwist
@CoCoHimself
@ChuckP33
@flying-casual
@Typhlosion17

If it's been more than 24 hours since your opponent has responded, you need to add me to your conversation ASAP. If the deadline passes and I don't hear anything from either of you, you will both get an activity warning and a tie for the round.

Just played @austincredible76 in a crazy match. I ended up winning 2-1 where I won the last game on a deck out, great game one of the best I have had on here. Good luck for the rest of the tournament. We played from 8:30 to 9:10pm est.

>>> IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL PLAYERS <<<

The calendar on the front page is has incorrect dates on it. The second round is due to start today, Friday, but the date is incorrect. As a result of this (and my apparent inability to count to four), all the rest of the dates were off. Here is the updated, completely true, I-swear-to-god-it's-right-this-time calendar for the rest of the tournament:

Round 2: Friday 2/10/2017 to Monday 2/13/2017
Round 3: Tuesday 2/14/2017 to Friday 2/17/2017
Round 4: Saturday 2/18/2017 to Tuesday 2/21/2017
Round 5: Wednesday 2/22/2017 to Saturday 2/25/2017
Round 6: Sunday 2/26/2017 to Wednesday 3/1/2017

I'm working on getting the front page updated. PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THIS CHANGE AND PLAN YOUR MATCHES ACCORDINGLY.

While I've got you all here, I'd also like to stress the importance of taking screenshots and saving logs if you feel like something is wrong. Help us help you and stay vigilant. If you suspect something, take a screenshot of the game state, save the log, and inform the TO, okay? A little proactive behavior can go a long way. That is all. On to round two!

I still need lists from the following players:

@CoCoHimself
@Typhlosion17

If I don't have it by the end of round 2 you will be dropped from the tournament, no questions asked. If you submitted your list during round one and I just forgot to mark you off, send me another message in the same conversation and you will suffer no penalty and your activity warning will be removed, with my apologies.

Round 2 Pairings

Round two ends MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, AT 11:59 PM EST. Hop to it, y'all.

Back