Finished PokeBeach's Favorite Pokemon (Season 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PokeBeach's Favorite Pokemon Season 2
Grand Finals

This is it. The very last round. It's been a long, grueling process, but these two Pokemon have triumphed over all others and now face each other to be crowned PokeBeach's Favorite Pokemon.

Here are your grand finalists:

GLACEON

(click for source)

Margin of victory last round: 7-3

PokeBeach has made clear that they love cute Pokemon, as the adorable Glaceon has frolicked her way into the grand finals! She has dominated her opponents in almost every round and, as the winner of the main bracket, has the advantage going into the grand finals. If her opponent doesn't get a supermajority of votes, Glaceon will win even if her opponent has more votes! Her opponent is definitely going to give her a run for her money, though...

VS

MEGA ABSOL
(click for source)
Margin of victory last round: 7-3

If there was one Pokemon from the losers bracket that could usurp victory from the Pokemon that more than one or two people like, it would be the elegant, badass Mega Absol. He's got his work cut out for him, however, as he has to get a supermajority of votes in order to claim victory. Otherwise it will all be for nothing. Can he do it? Your votes got him this far. Will they carry him into the winner's circle? Or will victory slip from his grasp?​

THE RULES

1. No abstaining from any vote.
2. One vote per bracket.
3. Voting is to be done by PM only. This is to ensure the integrity of the contest. Votes cast in-thread or via profile message will not count.
4. Voting is to be done at once - no voting for some now and some later.
5. Votes cannot be changed once submitted.
6. Posting predictions in-thread is allowed.

I suggest copying the list directly from this post and then using that to make clear who you want to vote. Delete the loser, bold the winner, anything that makes it clear who you want to cast your vote for.

Q. What criteria should I use when voting?
A. Use whatever criteria you like. Competitive VG ability, actual design, moves it learns, card art (if any), anime appearances... I don't really care what you use to make your decision as long as your vote PM follows the guidelines listed above.

Q. I didn't participate in the nomination process or in previous rounds. Am I still allowed to vote?
A. Yes! Voting is open to the public, so even if you didn't nominate 30 favorites, you can still cast a vote. Tell all your friends to come take part!

Voting ends Saturday, June 10, 2016, at noon CST.

obligatory tags

@Keeper of Night @Athena @mordacazir @simsands @double o squirtle @scattered mind @arno @professorlight @TheFlyingPidove @thegrovylekid @Celever @Professor Palutena @GarbodorLover @Miyami~~ @quakingpunch73 @NotJim @Mora @Brave Vesperia @Whitefinch @bbninjas

Oh wauw, nice images :).

There we are, the last two finalist's.

I'm really curious of the outcome with these two against eachother.

Even with the Winner of the winner bracket having some advantage.

And the winner, with a vote of 7-3, or 70% of all votes cast, is...

PK_MD_r20.jpg

As if there was any doubt. :>

Congratulations to the winner, the runner-up, and thank all of you for making season two a success.

The same day, I pull a Glaceon-EX and pilot it to victory at a draft at our league, whose league mascot is Glaceon.

Gg, Glaceon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back