Finished PokeBeach's Favorite Pokemon (Season 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Leafeon is my least favourite eeveelution in all honesty. I find Espeon the better option, although it doesn't matter to me because they must both lose against Glaceon! I love Glaceon <3

Also good job Lilligant! Waifu pokemon defeated another waifu pokemon!

arno

TCG Player
Once again I share the same point with Robin :D, Leafeon is also my least favorite in the eeveelutions.

- Glaceon is also my favorite of the "Eeveelutions'' . . .however

- there are to much Eevee's (3 eevee's and 1 normal left)

- And to make it worse, Glaceon is against lilligant, the only non-eeveelution left. What collide's against my opinion of glaceon

Last, I Guess that the winner would be an Eevee

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
Whoopss.. Looks like I missed a round.. I forgot about this thread and my alerts did too!!

Either Leafeon or Glaceon is going to win.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Time for the finals! We're almost done. Here is everyone who is advancing to the next round, and their margins of victory:

BRACKET ONE

Glaceon (8-4)
Espeon (8-4)

BRACKET TWO

Palkia (7-5)
Mega Absol (12-2)

Congratulations to all who advanced!

THE RULES

1. No abstaining from any vote.
2. One vote per bracket.
3. Voting is to be done by PM only. This is to ensure the integrity of the contest. Votes cast in-thread or via profile message will not count.
4. Voting is to be done at once - no voting for some now and some later.
5. Votes cannot be changed once submitted.
6. Posting predictions in-thread is allowed.

I suggest copying the list directly from this post and then using that to make clear who you want to vote. Delete the loser, bold the winner, anything that makes it clear who you want to cast your vote for.

Q. What criteria should I use when voting?
A. Use whatever criteria you like. Competitive VG ability, actual design, moves it learns, card art (if any), anime appearances... I don't really care what you use to make your decision as long as your vote PM follows the guidelines listed above.

Q. I didn't participate in the nomination process or in previous rounds. Am I still allowed to vote?
A. Yes! Voting is open to the public, so even if you didn't nominate 30 favorites, you can still cast a vote. Tell all your friends to come take part!

Voting ends Saturday, June 4, 2016, at noon CST.

The matchups are:

Glaceon vs Espeon

Palkia vs Mega Absol

arno

TCG Player
Yup, the winner will be a Eeveelution for sure.

And I guess for Palkia and Mega absol. I would most likely be Mega absol.

But what to say about this . . . mhhh . . . I would come back on this, Can't really think for now.

Numelz Numelz

Ariadoney Clear Nail Polish
It's not wether a Pokemon wins or loses, it's how p'ed off people will be when a Pokemon wins or loses.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'm okay with whoever wins. Glaceon and Espeon are both in a good position to win it all if they make it to the grand finals.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Come on people! After the last 2 rounds, everything is possible! Vote!

Seriously, how did Palkia get here and not any other legendary?? ;_;

arno

TCG Player
Yea, I know who I am voting for. Bit delayed but better then not :)

And Indeed scattered mind, How did Palkia came so far? I mean, It actually reached the final (of that bracket)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Palkia is a pretty cool Pokemon. I voted for him in a couple rounds. Though I can't remember if I voted for him in this round...

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
Yeah it's strange that Palkia is the only legendary in the semi finals, even though I think he's super cool. Not even a mythical Legendary could beat him...

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Palkia made it because it's Water-type, and clearly the coolest Water-type Legendary.
This is a Beach, after all.

IDK, I think Kyogre, Suicune, Manaphy and Keldeo are much better Water-type legendaries than Palkia, but as the results show, it's probably just me.

arno

TCG Player
You're not the only one :), One of those should be a better choice compared with palkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.