Finished PokeBeach's Favorite Pokemon (Season 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Do we pick one Pokemon out of every one in the bracket, or one in each matchup in each bracket? (I don't understand rule 2.)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Thanks for votes, guys! It hasn't gotten to be the most yet, but the competition is really, really close. Like, you guys need to get your friends in and vote for my favorites so they win :) so tell everyone :)

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
Thanks for votes, guys! It hasn't gotten to be the most yet, but the competition is really, really close. Like, you guys need to get your friends in and vote for my favorites so they win :) so tell everyone :)
I'll go pester my buddies...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It's time for the quarterfinals. We're almost done!

In the event of a tie, random.org was consulted to determine a winner.

Here is everyone who is advancing to the next round, and their margins of victory:

BRACKET ONE

Suicune (8-6)
Glaceon (8-6)
Gardevoir (10-4)
Lilligant (9-5)
Leafeon (9-5)
Sylveon (7-7)
Eevee (7-7)
Espeon (11-3)

BRACKET TWO

Goodra (9-5)
Empoleon (7-7)
Manaphy (8-6)
Palkia (9-5)
Trapinch (7-7)
Dragonair (8-6)
Mantine (7-7)
Mega Absol (8-6)

Congratulations to all who advanced!

THE RULES

1. No abstaining from any vote.
2. One vote per bracket.
3. Voting is to be done by PM only. This is to ensure the integrity of the contest. Votes cast in-thread or via profile message will not count.
4. Voting is to be done at once - no voting for some now and some later.
5. Votes cannot be changed once submitted.
6. Posting predictions in-thread is allowed.

I suggest copying the list directly from this post and then using that to make clear who you want to vote. Delete the loser, bold the winner, anything that makes it clear who you want to cast your vote for.

Q. What criteria should I use when voting?
A. Use whatever criteria you like. Competitive VG ability, actual design, moves it learns, card art (if any), anime appearances... I don't really care what you use to make your decision as long as your vote PM follows the guidelines listed above.

Q. I didn't participate in the nomination process or in previous rounds. Am I still allowed to vote?
A. Yes! Voting is open to the public, so even if you didn't nominate 30 favorites, you can still cast a vote. Tell all your friends to come take part!

Voting ends Saturday, May 21, 2016, at noon CST.

Here are the pairings for round five.

BRACKET ONE

Suicune vs Glaceon
Gardevoir vs Lilligant
Leafeon vs Sylveon
Eevee vs Espeon

BRACKET TWO

Goodra vs Empoleon
Manaphy vs Palkia
Trapinch vs Dragonair
Mantine vs Mega Absol

obligatory tags

@Keeper of Night @Athena @mordacazir @simsands @double o squirtle @scattered mind @arno @professorlight @TheFlyingPidove @thegrovylekid @Celever @Professor Palutena @GarbodorLover @Miyami~~ @quakingpunch73 @NotJim @Mora @Brave Vesperia @Whitefinch @bbninjas

arno

TCG Player
. . . Noooooo,
. . .
Lucario lost from leafleon :mad:

Well, If that what people vote for.

Actually, quite many eevee's made it quite far. like 5 of them in the quaterfinals.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
What is the purpose of the obligatory tags?

And man, I agree with Arno. So many Eevees o_o

I hope a miracle will happen and Lilligant trumps Gardevoir. She eliminated so many of my favs! :mad:

arno

TCG Player
Not to quick, there is still Glaceon to beat . . .

I had the same thougts about lucario, that lucario could win of leafeon. And now I'm quite ... lets say suprised that he didn't.

But yea, If Suicune made it and its opposite would be lilligant or gardevoir . . . It would be hard for most.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
You're right. I should not assume anything. Although, come on! There are enough Eeveelutions guys :]

arno

TCG Player
Well, atleast there would be certian two eevee's less in the next round.

mhhh, But what if glaceon wins of suicune . . . . . . O god.

That first thought of that, bruhhhh.

Robin Aisaga

Ginger Lillie > Regular Lillie
I usually vote for legendaries ...but Glaceon is my favourite Eeveelution, sorry guys!

Also Trapinch, even if you don't make it to the next round. I'm proud of you little buddy.

250px-328Trapinch.png

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
I love Leafeon, it's my second favorite Pokemon.~ So happy it's made it this far!
But I do agree, 4 Eeveelutions in one bracket is scary.

arno

TCG Player
I usually vote for legendaries ...but Glaceon is my favourite Eeveelution
I have exactly the same, Its my favorite Eeveelution. However, I don't vote usually only on legendary's.

If I need to explain how I vote I must partly tell whats going in my mind what result in ''Huh'' No one understands my mind.

But now I must decide, which one do I like the most and why.

( I like just both of them, But both in a other way when compared with eachother)

or

Mind crisis :(

#EDITED 15-5-2016 18:17 UTC + 1

- Grammar mistake

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Semifinals time, woo!

Here is everyone who is advancing to the next round, and their margins of victory:

BRACKET ONE

Glaceon (8-5)
Lilligant (9-4)
Leafeon (7-6)
Espeon (8-5)

BRACKET TWO

Goodra (7-6)
Palkia (7-6)
Dragonair (8-5)
Mega Absol (10-3)

Congratulations to all who advanced!

THE RULES

1. No abstaining from any vote.
2. One vote per bracket.
3. Voting is to be done by PM only. This is to ensure the integrity of the contest. Votes cast in-thread or via profile message will not count.
4. Voting is to be done at once - no voting for some now and some later.
5. Votes cannot be changed once submitted.
6. Posting predictions in-thread is allowed.

I suggest copying the list directly from this post and then using that to make clear who you want to vote. Delete the loser, bold the winner, anything that makes it clear who you want to cast your vote for.

Q. What criteria should I use when voting?
A. Use whatever criteria you like. Competitive VG ability, actual design, moves it learns, card art (if any), anime appearances... I don't really care what you use to make your decision as long as your vote PM follows the guidelines listed above.

Q. I didn't participate in the nomination process or in previous rounds. Am I still allowed to vote?
A. Yes! Voting is open to the public, so even if you didn't nominate 30 favorites, you can still cast a vote. Tell all your friends to come take part!

Voting ends Saturday, May 28, 2016, at noon CST.

Here are the matchups! Get your votes in.

BRACKET ONE

Glaceon vs Lilligant
Leafeon vs Espeon

BRACKET TWO

Goodra vs Palkia
Dragonair vs Mega Absol

obligatory tags

@Keeper of Night @Athena @mordacazir @simsands @double o squirtle @scattered mind @arno @professorlight @TheFlyingPidove @thegrovylekid @Celever @Professor Palutena @GarbodorLover @Miyami~~ @quakingpunch73 @NotJim @Mora @Brave Vesperia @Whitefinch @bbninjas

Status
Not open for further replies.