PokeBeach's April 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

@semurphy444 defeated @WillyCharizard by a score of 2-1 in some very close games. Good luck the rest of the way!

I really thought it was over with you without any charged pokemon, I had a Guzma in hand ready to pull out a Pokemon and take the game, my only thought at that point was, please dont N me, Please dont N me xD and then you had great comeback, good luck to you I really dont need it anymore, this defeat already take me out of the top 8 xD

Last edited:
I really thought it was over with you without any charged pokemon, I had a Guzma in hand ready to pull out a Pokemon and take the game, my only thought at that point was, please dont N me, Please dont N me xD and then you use *** and two of them were efective and **, great comeback, good luck to you I really dont need it anymore, this defeat already take me out of the top 8 xD

Remember not to give out details about another player's deck. Guzma and N are assumed cards, but other more specific cards are not. It may seem like a small thing, but knowledge is power when facing an opponent.

Remember not to give out details about another player's deck. Guzma and N are assumed cards, but other more specific cards are not. It may seem like a small thing, but knowledge is power when facing an opponent.

Ok

I actually dindt mention the pokemons for that reason, I didnt though on the first card as an spoiler but yeah I see it can be but the second card too? I mean is not an staple card?

Back