PokeBeach Official TCG Tier List

Nigel

Extra Spicy
I have recently made a new Official PokeBeach Tier List for the forum. Often times, newer or returning members get confused on what is considered meta or not, and end up posting a name for a deck that they got offline as the title of their Deck Garage post. To make sure that these members don't break this rule anymore, the PokeBeach Tier List has the names of every single deck that is considered metagame in this format. Better yet, members can post where they think certain decks belong on the Tier List if they disagree, but make sure to include why you do.

To help other players playtest, I have included lists for each deck considered 'meta' in the Tier List. If you guys have any advice on the lists, make sure to post what they are and why.

RE: PokeBeach Official Tier List

>saw a topic about a tier list
>thought it was referring to VG
>was sadly disappointed

You might want to put the word "TCG" somewhere in the title. Just a thought. When most people think of tiers, VG is what first comes to mind.

RE: PokeBeach Official Tier List

Yeah, you don't want somene to come in this thread and complain about how Smogon tiers are right and we would be stupid not to follow them.

Tier 1:
ZekeelsTerrakion
Darkrai/Terrakion
Darkrai/Sableye/Hammers

Tier 1.5:
Darkrai/Tornadus
Darkrai/Mewtwo
CMTerrakion
Zekeels
Klinklang
LandoTerrakion

Tier 2:
Quad Entei
Straight Terrakion
Lugia/Terrakion
Troll (Tornadus/Mewtwo/Terrakion)
Empoleon/Terrakion
Vaniluxe/Vileplume/Victini
MewScoops
Reshiphlosion
Donphan/Terrakion
Celebi/Mewtwo

Tier 2.5:
CMT
Six Corners
google/Truth
Emboar Varients
Donphan/Mewtwo
Durant
Zekeels/Vileplume/Terrakion

Tier 3:
Empoleon/Aerodactyl
Lilligant/Vileplume
Tornadus/Donk

iisnumber12 said:
Tier 1:
ZekeelsTerrakion
Darkrai/Terrakion
Darkrai/Sableye/Hammers

Tier 1.5:
Darkrai/Tornadus
Darkrai/Mewtwo
CMTerrakion
Zekeels
Klinklang
LandoTerrakion

Tier 2:
Quad Entei
Straight Terrakion
Lugia/Terrakion
Troll (Tornadus/Mewtwo/Terrakion)
Empoleon/Terrakion
Vaniluxe/Vileplume/Victini
MewScoops
Reshiphlosion
Donphan/Terrakion
Celebi/Mewtwo

Tier 2.5:
CMT
Six Corners
google/Truth
Emboar Varients
Donphan/Mewtwo
Durant
Zekeels/Vileplume/Terrakion

Tier 3:
Empoleon/Aerodactyl
Lilligant/Vileplume
Tornadus/Donk

Your point? :I

Would adding Darkrai/Smeargle donk to tier 1 or tier 1.5 be good? It's not the same thing as Darkrai/Sableye (I think?) But it's been doing pretty good from what I've heard.

Teapot said:
Would adding Darkrai/Smeargle donk to tier 1 or tier 1.5 be good? It's not the same thing as Darkrai/Sableye (I think?) But it's been doing pretty good from what I've heard.

Darkrai Varients in general are Tier 1.

Back