Would you like a magazine published?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ShadowSong

Never giving up
I think it would be really cool to release a PokeBeach magazine. It would have these features

(1) Want Ads - where people tell what cards they have and want

(2) TCG Section - tells about new news of the TCG series

(3) Video Game Section - tells about new news of Pokémon video games

(4) PokeBeach.com Section - tells about future features at PokebBeach

(5) Movie Section - tells about new Pokemon movie news

(6) Comes with a poster, card, or any chosen Pokemon item

(7) Fan Creation Section - includes fan art, fake cards and stories

(8) Only released to a select few

(9) Real magazine that comes in the mail

(10) Comes in mail monthly

(11) People have to pay for subscription, if they choose to subscribe, it's only right because it costs money to print

I'm not sure, depends on how much it costs to print. Don't know how much, never printed before. My guess would be around $20, $25 every year, it's really up to whose in charge of the magazine.

WPM dosen't own a corperation or anything, he's just a 17-year old kid who happens to own a reasonbly popular website. Although if you're willing to settle for a couple of printed pages stapled together for $25 a year, I'm sure he'd consider. ;P

^_^;

I am pretty sure we would need some big corporation who would have to want to do it with us. It's a great idea, and I'd be willing to do it, but as Poopoogon said, I am only 17. I have made Pokemon magazines in the past and distributed them at school, but even those took a LOT of ink and paper.

Well, I myself prefer internet...
make your own Magazine is a big deal, and need many things...

I think it would be awesome because some of us don't have internet access every day and it would be another great way to get the news from WPM and since this not a very big site compared to the other sites(like ppn) a subscription to the magazine should be $9.995 plus tax and shipping included. I think it would be a great idea If WPM get some of his buddy's to help him do it because if this site was not where would we look and trust?:)

Maybe WPM should consider this when he grows up..now is still not the time yet since he is only 17(as mentioned above). Furthermore, it needs a company or an organization to do this and finding a publisher and people to donate in the magazine is also a problem. and the most important is MONEY $$$. :pLastly, the cost for the leftover magazine also has to take into account. So he is still too small for this. Well, just wait till he grows up..WPM, there is business waiting for you after you graduate..lolz...:p

Back